Q6600, Mobo, ram..

unfunnyryan

This is a feeler thread to see what I could get if I sold the system components that I am upgrading, as opposed to using them in a new HTPC. Per rules I am asking three trillion dollars, or maybe $150 combined. Also I can't sell them until I have my new system together.

Processor: Intel Q6600 G0 revision. Nothing wrong with it, been using it fine for 2 years.

Motherboard: Abit AW9D-MAX. Awesome motherboard for its time. The Q6600 is the latest processor it will accept.

RAM: 2x2GB OCZ DDR2-800. Nothing special.

Will sell as a bundle or parted out. If sold together I'll include the awesome scythe ninja heatsink/fan which is dead silent, and keeps the processors well under 100 degrees while not under heavy load.

Edited by unfunnyryan

interested in them as a bundle building a decent lower end gaming rig for my 11 year old for his birthday next month. What price are you thinking?

Decent lower end? how dare you call my current rig lower end :( (there is a reason i'm keeping my video cards though :D)

I'm playing around with the number $150 in my head.

Decent lower end? how dare you call my current rig lower end :( (there is a reason i'm keeping my video cards though :D)

I'm playing around with the number $150 in my head.

It's a good price, lol but it still a low end system.. :p Just get a nice video card and you have a pretty decent gaming system.

But let me guess? upgrading to sandy bridge or the new AMD Hexcore?

It's a good price, lol but it still a low end system.. :p Just get a nice video card and you have a pretty decent gaming system.

But let me guess? upgrading to sandy bridge or the new AMD Hexcore?

sandy bridge :nod:

we've already got the parts at work...just cant sell them yet lol. I've already picked everything out.