nitrousbird

phil

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just lold at your ignorance. At what point did I say I was a teller? Never have I said I was a teller. Way to make yourself look like a true dumbass for speculating. As a matter of fact I am a fraud anaylist for small buisnesses in the midwest. Its a lil more challenging than handeling retards like yourself who have a hard time comprehending the differnce between a deposit and a withdrawl. Smack yourself twice for sayin racquetball (one word google it mr smarts) is an activity, seeing as there is a pro tour just like tennis and golf. And since you have no idea, people do get there autographs, people do follow these players, and there is a lot of $ going through the sport. I may not be getting autographs but seeing as I've been on multiple magazines, and won countless awards and have an all american letter, and let's not forget a national championship, doesn't mean one day I won't be signing the autographs for people who ask. No its not basketball, or football, or even golf, but it is a sport. Maybe because your tiny little brain can't comprehend the aspect, rules, or thought pattern that goes behind it all, doesn't make it an activity. What have you done with your life? Where did you graduate college? Was it paid for by the school? Did anyone. Provide you with clothes, shoes, energy drinks, power bars, just so you can promote there product? I don't think so. And as for me taking bs classes, I have 205 credit hrs, more than enough to graduate. I'm dragging it out until spring quater so I can graduate in the shoe, go to tempe arizona again and defend my title, and because they are paying for it. So next time you wanna talk shit about how dumb I am, look in the mirror. You are bashing someone who is becoming succesful in multiple areas in their life. But I understand your ignorance leads you to believe your correct because your an old fuck whose glory days are dead and gone. When I get a pro contract next year ill make sure to send you a copy of it so you can see how much I get paid for my " activities". What do you get for yours? Lt1 parts that collect dust and mold? :gtfo:

It looks like you must have spent a while on this long-ass paragraph. I haven't read it, nor plan on doing so. At a glance I can tell you used the shift key, something you haven't done before, so I am sure you were pretty worked up. Likely you "told me how it is" or something along those lines, and tried your hardest to show how cool you are and how shitty I am.

I care. :)

It looks like you must have spent a while on this long-ass paragraph. I haven't read it, nor plan on doing so. At a glance I can tell you used the shift key, something you haven't done before, so I am sure you were pretty worked up. Likely you "told me how it is" or something along those lines, and tried your hardest to show how cool you are and how shitty I am.

I care. :)

didnt work hard at all i was on the bus going home, but you cared enough to respond so im sure you read enough to know you really had no response.