SHO re-totalled

TurboRust

yeah of course they played the "i hit them angle".. i kindly, with a few profane words, explained to the cpd that there's no way i'd look out the front of my windshield and say "i'm gonna hit this person now"... they'll let the insurance figure it out and not cite her.

They stopped and had insurance, surprisingly. However, the bitch didn't get out of the car.

No drivers licence, Well bad drivers licence, and the "NTB Mafia" (well atleast we looked like rolling 3 cars deep) all there i dont think i would have gotten out of the car either.. hell she was probably just as surprised as we were that she had insurance... maybe thats what she was doing in the car 1-800-SAFE-AUTO!

Got. Call from my insurance today and her insurance(nationwide) has accepted 100% liability.. everyone toast to the little guy making 10 calls a day to both insurance companies till shit got handled like it should have from the beginning.....oh and fuck lying bitches!