v8 beast

V8 Beast

I apologize, I just wanted to have a thread with my name on it.

If anyone wants to argue please let me know. I am able to think on my toes while posting enough for the discussion to keep a steady pace. If this is of any interest to you then I look forward to what could be an excellent e-battle.

Edited by Dover

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So far this thread is duplicating the amount of fail that Phils threads delivered. Lets keep it up guys, you're doing great!! I am so excited to see where this is going to go!

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:xfdLXTwukFwj2M:http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l48/tnbutterfly/9520Internet20High-Five.jpg&t=1

If anyone wants to argue please let me know. I am able to think on my toes while posting enough for the discussion to keep a steady pace. If this is of any interest to you then I look forward to what could be an excellent e-battle.

Now I love to debate and argue as you have seen on some of the political threads on here and I am not bad at it. However, usually when calling out an entire mass of people and trying to persuade them to make the mistake of ingageing into your arguement that you have more knowledge than they, you usually have a topic.... I have to wonder though was the true point of your post to persuade people into a conversation that you think you can win? I think not it was mearly a post making fun of some of the people on this site that keep it going even though at times they are extreamly annoying and just need to keep their mouths shut because they are far from intellegent or canny with their words and wisdom. If its the latter you have already succeded because I doubt the ones that do this will post in here and if they do it will mearly be them kneeling to your athority, or will refuse to post at all due to the fact that an imature or annoying pointless post will do nothing to fire anyone up that has posted in this thread at this time.

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/176503-1/Dramatic_Alpaca.gif?

Now I love to debate and argue as you have seen on some of the political threads on here and I am not bad at it. However, usually when calling out an entire mass of people and trying to persuade them to make the mistake of ingageing into your arguement that you have more knowledge than they, you usually have a topic.... I have to wonder though was the true point of your post to persuade people into a conversation that you think you can win? I think not it was mearly a post making fun of some of the people on this site that keep it going even though at times they are extreamly annoying and just need to keep their mouths shut because they are far from intellegent or canny with their words and wisdom. If its the latter you have already succeded because I doubt the ones that do this will post in here and if they do it will mearly be them kneeling to your athority, or will refuse to post at all due to the fact that an imature or annoying pointless post will do nothing to fire anyone up that has posted in this thread at this time.

You make an excellent point. I have found that the level of intelligence on this site has taken a turn for the worse. I admit that I am unsure as to what initially caused the decline. It could possibly be rap music or the fact that children have high speed cellular internet pulsating through their brains. Either way our country is full of young kids with the mental intelligence of a trolley stuck in reverse. This is why I am all for legalizing marijuana. If I am under the influence of drugs then it would be a lot easier to deal with people. Not only that I would be able to write exceptional rap lyrics and maybe teach kids rather then destroy their brain. The end result will ultimately be me typing a very long paragraph just like you. The only difference is you made sense with your grouping of words while I'm typing out the side of my ass while eating a bowl of fruity pebbles.

You make an excellent point. I have found that the level of intelligence on this site has taken a turn for the worse. I admit that I am unsure as to what initially caused the decline. It could possibly be rap music or the fact that children have high speed cellular internet pulsating through their brains. Either way our country is full of young kids with the mental intelligence of a trolley stuck in reverse. This is why I am all for legalizing marijuana. If I am under the influence of drugs then it would be a lot easier to deal with people. Not only that I would be able to write exceptional rap lyrics and maybe teach kids rather then destroy their brain. The end result will ultimately be me typing a very long paragraph just like you. The only difference is you made sense with your grouping of words while I'm typing out the side of my ass while eating a bowl of fruity pebbles.

I see what you did there

On a similar note, saying Leigh and man to man coverage in the same sentence can mean so many things...

Wenever we said man to man, leigh always said " I got the guy in the seckys blue shorts. He's mine tonight!!! All night long." That's why he put his flags up front so hopefully someone would grab his "turboking"

Wenever we said man to man, leigh always said " I got the guy in the seckys blue shorts. He's mine tonight!!! All night long." That's why he put his flags up front so hopefully someone would grab his "turboking"

Is that whey he would always put his flag on the front and ask everyone to pull it to make sure it was "secure"?

Ha ha ha I love it. Legalization of marijuana is a topic that I was hoping would hit this site at some point because it is a very legitmate topic that could greatly effect our nation as a whole. I am all for legalization. Hell I smoke sometimes, alot, almost everyday ha ha ha. It has in no way negativaly effected my life as drinking did and or any other substances that I have tried. If anything it has givin me a higher spirital understanding of the world and also the ability to easily process and deal with things that under normal circumstances would drive me insane looking for the answer on how to deal with it. It also is proven to increase creativity in the brain allowing oneself to come up with ideas and solutions to problems much easier than they would normaly, thus it would make the work force much more productive. Millions of people smoke every day in our country and these peaceful people are punished and and sent to jail for no other reason than because a dumb president many years ago started a war against it, with no other reason than he needed a scapgoat and an action that he did that would let him be remembered for years. Nixon already has that action its called the Watergate Scandle so lets get over this war that he started that the government will never win and will just contine to waste tax payers dollars on, when instead they could be useing this product to create more jobs for our countries people, and the great thing is it could be taxed thus using this money made to help us get out of the extreme debt that our country has racked up. Crime will go down as well because now production is controled by our government not some crazy ass gangsters, this same thing happened when prohibition was ended and the era of Al Capone (sp is prob wrong) was finaly halted. Also you never hear of a stoner that got ripped and went home to beat his wife, he got ripped and ate a bag of Lays chips and passed out watching the History Channel. You only hear this about the thousands of violant drunks out in this world and alachol is ok? F that. Also weed has in the history of people never killed anyone. Why because you can not OD from it. And to all those people out there who will state some stupid web site that you find saying that you can od it is not humanly possible to ingest the ammout necessary to od without falling asleep first and waking up refreshed, sorry that is the plain truth. How many people die every year from alachol poisoning, liver failure, or lung cancer from cigs or high cholesteral for that matter? The answer to that is millions and all of these things have been demed ok by our close minded and ingornat government officials. I have much more to say on this topic but this is just the basics and I do not want to shoot off all of my bullets on my first attack. V8 beast what is your thoughts on this and please others chime in maybe this should be made a thread idk? I love to hear the arguements of the ill informed on this topic thus allowing me to truely informe you on what the truth actually is as apposed to people just beleaving what they were told their whole life which is "drugs are bad ohh k"...

Ha ha ha I love it. Legalization of marijuana is a topic that I was hoping would hit this site at some point because it is a very legitmate topic that could greatly effect our nation as a whole. I am all for legalization. Hell I smoke sometimes, alot, almost everyday ha ha ha. It has in no way negativaly effected my life as drinking did and or any other substances that I have tried. If anything it has givin me a higher spirital understanding of the world and also the ability to easily process and deal with things that under normal circumstances would drive me insane looking for the answer on how to deal with it. It also is proven to increase creativity in the brain allowing oneself to come up with ideas and solutions to problems much easier than they would normaly, thus it would make the work force much more productive. Millions of people smoke every day in our country and these peaceful people are punished and and sent to jail for no other reason than because a dumb president many years ago started a war against it, with no other reason than he needed a scapgoat and an action that he did that would let him be remembered for years. Nixon already has that action its called the Watergate Scandle so lets get over this war that he started that the government will never win and will just contine to waste tax payers dollars on, when instead they could be useing this product to create more jobs for our countries people, and the great thing is it could be taxed thus using this money made to help us get out of the extreme debt that our country has racked up. Crime will go down as well because now production is controled by our government not some crazy ass gangsters, this same thing happened when prohibition was ended and the era of Al Capone (sp is prob wrong) was finaly halted. Also you never hear of a stoner that got ripped and went home to beat his wife, he got ripped and ate a bag of Lays chips and passed out watching the History Channel. You only hear this about the thousands of violant drunks out in this world and alachol is ok? F that. Also weed has in the history of people never killed anyone. Why because you can not OD from it. And to all those people out there who will state some stupid web site that you find saying that you can od it is not humanly possible to ingest the ammout necessary to od without falling asleep first and waking up refreshed, sorry that is the plain truth. How many people die every year from alachol poisoning, liver failure, or lung cancer from cigs or high cholesteral for that matter? The answer to that is millions and all of these things have been demed ok by our close minded and ingornat government officials. I have much more to say on this topic but this is just the basics and I do not want to shoot off all of my bullets on my first attack. V8 beast what is your thoughts on this and please others chime in maybe this should be made a thread idk? I love to hear the arguements of the ill informed on this topic thus allowing me to truely informe you on what the truth actually is as apposed to people just beleaving what they were told their whole life which is "drugs are bad ohh k"...

I'm too high to read all of that...