v8 beast

V8 Beast

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't smoke often, but when I do, I really don't do anything productive but I don't do anything dumb either. If sitting in a bean bag, eating a full pizza watching the charlotte bobcats is a bad thing, well this shit should be illegal. Other than that it makes me really shitty at cod, and I ponder really deep thoughts. Than fall asleep.

I don't smoke often, but when I do, I really don't do anything productive but I don't do anything dumb either. If sitting in a bean bag, eating a full pizza watching the charlotte bobcats is a bad thing, well this shit should be illegal. Other than that it makes me really shitty at cod, and I ponder really deep thoughts. Than fall asleep.

Ha ha ha my point. But Im actually better at video games when I am high. I focus better at the task at hand. Also better at disk golf, sex and just about anything else because it makes me focused at the task at hand and that is the bottom line. As far as a cr smoke meet I am so so so down. We all meet up somewhere and each of us bring some of our own product and lets get baked the hell out ha ha ha.

CR does not condone "add in everything that is illegal here"

Ha ha ha ha ha I love it. Turning the other way and ignoring it is not condoning anything because you had no prior knowledge that it ever happend. If you dont see it happen it didnt happen :cool:

You guys are both just mad that I wouldn't let you" tug my flag" after the game so you had to resort to your 2 man circle jerks that always ended with phil busting early and brian's not working even with he little blue pills.

He should of smoked weed instead of taking the pills. What a pussy.

Ha ha ha my point. But Im actually better at video games when I am high. I focus better at the task at hand. Also better at disk golf, sex and just about anything else because it makes me focused at the task at hand and that is the bottom line. As far as a cr smoke meet I am so so so down. We all meet up somewhere and each of us bring some of our own product and lets get backed the hell out ha ha ha.

Cod is about speed, I usually stare at the floor with my guns lol. we smoked at a tournament in akron a few months ago, and man we took 20 min to decide which gas station had better gatorade :lol:

Cod is about speed, I usually stare at the floor with my guns lol. we smoked at a tournament in akron a few months ago, and man we took 20 min to decide which gas station had better gatorade :lol:

Ah ha ha ha. The answer to that is easy. The one with the coldest coolers ha ha ha. Its so funny friday I was playing cod with a member from this site. I couldnt pull a game together to save my ass and then we pull out that amazing little green herb and bam I go 17 and 9 or something along those lines and was kill leader for our team the next 4 or so games ha ha ha.

You guys are both just mad that I wouldn't let you" tug my flag" after the game so you had to resort to your 2 man circle jerks that always ended with phil busting early and brian's not working even with he little blue pills.

Your a newb! You can't circle jerk with 2 men. Its a shootout! Whose the quickest, and most accuarate. Face, chest, ass crack, are all kill shots. Everything else is a misfire. The best time is to have 5 guys in a dark room, and play guess who. Brian always wins, it pissed me off. How he knows the taste of every man is unfair.

No homo

Ah ha ha ha. The answer to that is easy. The one with the coldest coolers ha ha ha. Its so funny friday I was playing cod with a member from this site. I couldnt pull a game together to save my ass and then we pull out that amazing little green herb and bam I go 17 and 9 or something along those lines and was kill leader for our team the next 4 or so games ha ha ha.

I lost 7 games in. Row to someone who I was killing 5 min prior. And that wasn't a thought about the coldest cooler. Speed way has uber good pizzas though. That's how high I was , speedway pizza was aaaaaamaaaaazing

I lost 7 games in. Row to someone who I was killing 5 min prior. And that wasn't a thought about the coldest cooler. Speed way has uber good pizzas though. That's how high I was , speedway pizza was aaaaaamaaaaazing

Dude Speedway is the whip when you are stoned. Rock out the food on the roller or pizza like you said and get as much as you can for like nothing. Then use your Speedway card because you earn points for buying things from the store. Then when you acendently use your last 50 dollars for a sack you can get ripped and go to Speedway and redeam your points off your card for free stuff ie more pizza and munchies from the roller at no cost. Who ever thought up the Speedway Rewards program had to of been a stoner and I want to meet him because he is my hero ha ha ha.

Dude Speedway is the whip when you are stoned. Rock out the food on the roller or pizza like you said and get as much as you can for like nothing. Then use your Speedway card because you earn points for buying things from the store. Then when you acendently use your last 50 dollars for a sack you can get ripped and go to Speedway and redeam your points off your card for free stuff ie more pizza and munchies from the roller at no cost. Who ever thought up the Speedway Rewards program had to of been a stoner and I want to meet him because he is my hero ha ha ha.

I'm going to get a speedy rewards card right now lol. I'm so glad someone understands the speedway run with me.

I'm going to get a speedy rewards card right now lol. I'm so glad someone understands the speedway run with me.

Do it my man. The card is free. You just have to set it up which is easy. Basic stuff like name and where you live and all of that and you will set up a pin number or password or whateever and you are good to go. Anytime you can walk out the door of a gas station with 2 pices of pizza, a corn dog, a egg roll, and a large cherrie slurpie and not pay a dime it is a great sucess.

Best worst thread ever!

P.S. Leighs dick is so small that technically he is constantly in a state of erection... With the herpes it looks like a little white lego piece.

Glad your enjoying the thread. Also something tells me your just mad at him because he passed his herpes on to you without telling you he had them. You went to the Dr to get your hemroids looked at and to your amaizment the Dr informed you that you did not have hemroids that it was in fact a herpes outbreak and from here on out you will be dragging your butt across the carpet once a month to ease the iching ha ha ha.;)

Best worst thread ever!

P.S. Leighs dick is so small that technically he is constantly in a state of erection... With the herpes it looks like a little white lego piece.

http://s3prod.weheartit.netdna-cdn.com/images/2672127/1_thumb.jpg?1277085320

Get on my level.

Glad your enjoying the thread. Also something tells me your just mad at him because he passed his herpes on to you without telling you he had them. You went to the Dr to get your hemroids looked at and to your amaizment the Dr informed you that you did not have hemroids that it was in fact a herpes outbreak and from here on out you will be dragging your butt across the carpet once a month to ease the iching ha ha ha.;)

QFT.