v8 beast

V8 Beast

Glad your enjoying the thread. Also something tells me your just mad at him because he passed his herpes on to you without telling you he had them. You went to the Dr to get your hemroids looked at and to your amaizment the Dr informed you that you did not have hemroids that it was in fact a herpes outbreak and from here on out you will be dragging your butt across the carpet once a month to ease the iching ha ha ha.;)

If thats the case then I think you should have the underside of your tongue checked too...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha' date=' you have my lego herpes on the bottom of your tongue.[/quote']

Its ok at least I wont be dragging my ass on the carpet like a dirty dog trying to pass a tanpex ha ha ha.;)http://system.netsuite.com/core/media/media.nl?id=7657&c=578086&h=ae61290110fbbb215745

Damn it!!! I thought that was just a sore from burning my mouth on the hot co co you made me the other night while we were cuddling by the fire.:)

My hot co co ingredients:

-2cups milk.

-Heat on stove until warm

-Insert large black male penis

-Stir vigorously

-Serve with cookies.

My hot co co ingredients:

-2cups milk.

-Heat on stove until warm

-Insert large black male penis

-Stir vigorously

-Serve with cookies.

Ha ha ha ha. The only flaw with this plan is the stiring part. The milk is so hot your penis has to be covered with blisters from the burns. No wonder you were walking so wierd that night. I thought it was because I gave you a rat tail and turned your butt inside out but little did I know you had 3rd degree burns on your lil we we...

Good work on the name change too ha ha ha. I expected a little more than that though but it defently gave me a good laugh. Dover I was not aware you liked to party too shit I cant believe I was missin out on so much all those nights you were over at Lauren's when I was their ha ha ha being that you bend over ha ha.