auburn or oregon

phil

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So lets recap the cheating schemes by AU. Cam newton's dad was paid. If you want the proof, research yourself. The AU corner had ONLY an unnecessary roughness call for kicking and drawing blood. Fairly grabs James' fasemask and jiggles it and throws it back on the ground like a piece of meat. And the obvious bad call with the wrist down. JESUS CHRIST.

We can turn this into an ineffecient, lack of logic, US court of law and dance around the obvious with semantics but the point is, when you look at that, he's been tackled. Damned the 'loophole' details. Supposedly, there's no whistle, either, yet I distinctly heard one as he was tackling him in the replay. Of course, it doesn't mean it was an officials, I guess.

El oh el, :lol: man what can $180 k get you ? A heisman, a nc, big ten refs who are scared to death, big fast retards who can't add read or write, oh and a national championship. And phil $25 ... I love it.... mark may is my hero!!!

That pic look like a wrist down on an open hand... You can do that. However if it was his wrist with his fingers in the air hes down. Is his hand sideways? If sideways he's down.... Either way it also looked like the back side of his wrist touched first before he spun around out of the cameras view.

Im not a fan of either. Looks like I missed a good game.

Ok now here's the fun part, if we had an 8 team playoff.... would auburn win the nc again.

Auburn

Oregon

Tcu

Stanford

Osu

Bama/ wisconsin

Oklahoma

Arkansas

I'm only putting in bama cuz they r still a top 3 team when it comes to pure talent. I think

I dont think so, I'd say Oregon or Alabama could knock them off. Possibly OSU on there best day if Auburn didn't stay on there toes. But I'm glad OSU didn't make it this year cause there were at least 3 teams if not more that would have humiliated us.

On a second note. This is the first year in probably 5 years or so were I feel both the teams that went to the BCS Championship were the two most deserving teams.

But I'm glad OSU didn't make it this year cause there were at least 3 teams if not more that would have humiliated us.

I highly doubt that this year. tOSU has a good team and would have competed with any one of the them. Remember, the last team to beat Oregon pretty handily is tOSU and the roster for both teams barely changed.

Serious note, oregon is a better team, auburn has more money to pay off refs/ncaa. Oregon will be back auburn will wallow in a hole for 10 yrs

Fixed...

TCU anyone??? We will never have a playoff system unless SECPN and the NCAA get out of bed with each other.

TCU is a good team, but I would like to seem them play in a tough conference. Once their injury list piles up throughout the season, I don't think they will do so well.

I dont think so, I'd say Oregon or Alabama could knock them off. Possibly OSU on there best day if Auburn didn't stay on there toes. But I'm glad OSU didn't make it this year cause there were at least 3 teams if not more that would have humiliated us.

On a second note. This is the first year in probably 5 years or so were I feel both the teams that went to the BCS Championship were the two most deserving teams.

First half OSU > most teams. Second half OSU < High School teams..