Michigan Hires Brady Hoke

LJ

Nope, Les said earlier today he was staying with LSU. Apparently, after Miles turned down the offer, Michigan went with Hoke. Or at least that is how it seems, based on the chronology of events.

Les realized he could not do the following have the success he is currently having at Michigan because -

They have academic standards at ScUM, they don't offer more scholarships then they can commit to, there is a better talent pool by LSU, and they are not sec criminals

(Essentially I have concluded the SEC is a free farm league for the NFL. )

Les realized he could not do the following have the success he is currently having at Michigan because -

They have academic standards at ScUM, they don't offer more scholarships then they can commit to, there is a better talent pool by LSU, and they are not sec criminals

(Essentially I have concluded the SEC is a free farm league for the NFL. )

sec has better players, not better teams......

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_l4ZZFzs7VIs/R12cy7sy49I/AAAAAAAAAtI/Fx-cyFw4_00/s400/brady-hoke.jpg

= love child of

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Chucky---Larry-adam-sandler-155414_1024_768.jpg

Throw in some Artie Lang too.

sec has better players, not better teams......

Yeah because no one from the south plays in the big 10, and no one from the big 10 goes pro, weak argument Phil, I expected better out of you lol. If you follow recruiting you should watch and see what happens when a kid from the south commits to a b10 school, he goes down a star ranking, becomes over rated and loses about 3-5 tenths off his 40 time lol.

If I were Denard I would stay at Michigan, he's about to be a JR, if he transfers he'll only have 1 year left to play. Same thing with poor ole Tater Tot. It'll be interesting to see how this all works out, just hope that in 3 years they aren't firing Hoke and looking for the next hot name coach, I would actually like to see Michigan get competitive again

If I were Denard I would stay at Michigan, he's about to be a JR, if he transfers he'll only have 1 year left to play. Same thing with poor ole Tater Tot. It'll be interesting to see how this all works out, just hope that in 3 years they aren't firing Hoke and looking for the next hot name coach, I would actually like to see Michigan get competitive again

D1 to D1 transfer in NCAA, he would not sit out any games.