Have or know anyone with Inside Sales/Medical Experience ?

TTQ B4U

I'm looking for an experienced inside sales rep with history in the the Pharma or Medical Device fields. Not interested in candidates without experience in some type of medical / pharma / dental or optical background or candidates who lack inside sales experience.

Please PM me with details or email me with resume/cover letter.

Full time position, $15-$20hr with variable/commissions of $30-$35k per year. Excellent benefits. $4B Co. with 10+ years as one of the United States best places to work. Once hired, people rarely tend to leave.

Tim

I honestly have no average sales reps. My team is kick ass. Let's just say if this position doesn't bring in 95% of the $30k they must be dead. If he has experience and qualifies for the full $41,600 base, he should clear $70-75k at Plan. At 110% of plan he'll clear $105-$110k as commission doubles at 110%. Realistic plan too.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to know more about this if you can go into more detail. I have a tons of Sales experience, and I've grown up with both parents in the Medical field. My mother being an retired RN, and my father being a Biomed, Y2K guy, and now IT soon to be going back to BioMed. So I've been around a lot of the medical side of things, but never been on the other side of it. This sounds like something I would like to do and any info you might have would be great. Thanks.