Dual Wideband Rig Recommendation ?

Mr. Jones

Looks like there are a few options out there, the innovative LM2 dual setup is probably on the top of the list, includes a data logger at the same time which is nice...

EDIT: FAST also appears to have a nice all in one setup.

Anybody have any experience or recommendations on these ?

FJO or NGK's AFX. FJO should still have their data bus which allows you to link both units.

Just read that FJO allows 2 inputs with 1 guage, it will show the leanest of the 2 inputs.Very cool, will make it a bit more tidy, this is just for at a glance reassurance while dicking around. :D

FJO also offers the nice NTK sensors vs bosch which everyone else seems to use.

Will check out the NGK solution now, thanks.

Edited by Jones

Just read that FJO allows 2 inputs with 1 guage, it will show the leanest of the 2 inputs.Very cool, will make it a bit more tidy, this is just for at a glance reassurance while dicking around. :D

FJO also offers the nice NTK sensors vs bosch which everyone else seems to use.

Will check out the NGK solution now, thanks.

NGK has one of the best controllers, considering their parent brand, ECM makes lab grade equpiement.

FJO isn't far off the mark either, they make very rugged and reliable units.

When I talked with Fast they said the evac would mess with the A/F and to mount them upstream. I was also concerned about leaded fuel and they said it will shorten the life but most racers only run them to tune then take them out until they need to tune again. The headers are ceramic coated and I need to find out how to mount the sensor bung also.

When I talked with Fast they said the evac would mess with the A/F and to mount them upstream. I was also concerned about leaded fuel and they said it will shorten the life but most racers only run them to tune then take them out until they need to tune again. The headers are ceramic coated and I need to find out how to mount the sensor bung also.

Bosch's tend to fail quicker, but are cheap. NTK's (the sensor) are very resistant to failure, but not immune -- but $$$$.

General rule of tumb: if you are looking through the exhaust pipe, the mounting point should be placed between 10 o`clock and 2 o`clock, mainly to avoid condensatation.

Evac would defintely skew readings, keep it as far upstream as possible.