Coyote hunting tonight

oh8sti

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much do I have to pay to come along?

Haha nothing but there seems to e a grown waiting list. This place is peppered with these fuckers. I can only take 2 at the most, I will just be spotting with my night vision/red light, not shoot.

The average size right now is around 40lb I'd say. I know there are bigger ones i have seen but ive only been able to get ones around that weight. IIRC the all black one that was taken not too long ago was about 52lbs. I'll shoot my dude a text and ask him

We bought a mule to guard the chickens and goats on our farm out east. My brother in law cares for the place and animals, but since we can't be there 24x7, we were losing baby goats and chickens.

Since we've gotten the mule we've had zero issues. They are excellent protectors. Would easily kick and stomp the shit out of one. Downside is now they are harder to pick off when I'm there wanting to take some out because they are keeping their distance.

we lost a peacock to a coyote the other day. This mule idea has me thinking. We have guineas, chickens and peacocks and the predators are a real problem.

we lost a peacock to a coyote the other day. This mule idea has me thinking. We have guineas, chickens and peacocks and the predators are a real problem.

There are plenty of us on the board here that would love to take care of your problem he he he he he te te he he:masturboy: