WTB 2003 GSXR 750 Wheels

vw151

I'm looking for cheap, beat up but straight wheels for a 2003 GSXR 750. I just want something to mount rain tires on. Keep me posted. Looks like rears are cheap on ebay fronts are not. Sound about right?

I'm looking for cheap, beat up but straight wheels for a 2003 GSXR 750. I just want something to mount rain tires on. Keep me posted. Looks like rears are cheap on ebay fronts are not. Sound about right?

Don't buy on Ebay. Most are bent... they usually are salvage take offs and they never check them...

The 00-05 GSXR 750 and 01-05 GSXR600 wheels are all the same. Rotors are different (fronts) on 04-05 600/750s...

You should be able to get a set cheap. Check www.wera.com for most your stuff like that.

Found a rear. Anyone got a front with rotors that is straight. I don't care what it looks like cosmetically. Just needs to be straight, preferably with rotors and bearings.

front wheels are hard to find!!! The best price for a good complete wheel will be in the $200-250 range. I will keep ane eye out!

Thanks Gixxie. I'm just trying to source a front with rotors now. Seems that at the lowest they can go for $100 and at most around $250 unless you want a really clean one or chrome or something. I'm trying to get a straight wheel with rotors and bearings for around $150. but I could do $200. I'm just not pressed for time. Don't care how it looks but would prefer black. I just got a white rear, and as you know I have a white front and a black rear so if I find a black front. You guessed it. I'll have 2 matching sets of wheels. It really doesn't matter though. Keep me posted if you find anything.

Edited by vw151