Go Patriots!!

Forrest Gump 9

Yup, I'm a New England Patriots fan!! I like them even before I understand the game of football. I like them back when Drew Bledsoe was their QB. I like them way back when Pete Carol was their coach......

Alright, enough with that crap. My predictions for today are

-Seattle will win out right again the over-rate, over-hype Chicago Bears

-New England Patriots will win out right again the loud mouth, over paid NY Jets. But the game will not be a blow out, probably by 3 points.

Have fun and enjoy the game.

Yup, I'm a New England Patriots fan!! I like them even before I understand the game of football. I like them back when Drew Bledsoe was their QB. I like them way back when Pete Carol was their coach......

Alright, enough with that crap. My predictions for today are

-Seattle will win out right again the over-rate, over-hype Chicago Bears

-New England Patriots will win out right again the loud mouth, over paid NY Jets. But the game will not be a blow out, probably by 3 points.

Have fun and enjoy the game.

Holy lack of grammar skills! I hope your predictions are better than your English!

I apologize in advance if English is your second language, but your grasp of proper verb and adjective tense is simply overwhelming. How about LIKED, UNDERSTOOD, OVERRATED, OVER-HYPED, and LOUD-MOUTHED?

As a Steelers fan, I think I'd like to see the Jets win!

Holy lack of grammar skills! I hope your predictions are better than your English!

I apologize in advance if English is your second language, but your grasp of proper verb and adjective tense is simply overwhelming. How about LIKED, UNDERSTOOD, OVERRATED, OVER-HYPED, and LOUD-MOUTHED?

As a Steelers fan, I think I'd like to see the Jets win!

I'm trying. But you understand the message right?

Fuck the Pats. I hate everything about them. Tom Brady is a whiny bitch from Michigan who I've hated ever since he replaced Bledsoe (who was my favorite player at the time). And I don't care what the Brady scrotum huggers say, he's overrated. I think Matt Cassel proved that in 2008.

I hate Bill Belichick too, but God Damn he's a fucking genius.

Oh and before the Pats fans try to defend their golden boy Brady, all I have to say is thank God for 2008. Compare Cassel that year to how Brady did his first year for the Pats...

Brady's first season: 264/413, 63.9%, 2843 YDS, 18 TD, 12 INT, 86.5 QB RAT

Cassel's first season: 327/516, 63.4%, 3693 YDS, 21 TD, 11 INT, 89.4 QB RAT

Keep in mind that Matt Cassel hadn't started a game since HIGH SCHOOL. Yes, he was a backup in college! Cassel's 2008 Pats team somehow missed the playoffs at 11-5, but I'm willing to bet had they made it, they could have won the Super Bowl with the help of some bullshit along the same lines as the "tuck rule."

In 2009, Cassel got traded to Kansas City. He had 16 TD, 16 INT, and a QB rating of 69.9, which was 20 points less than his rating with the Pats.

I'm not saying that Cassel is better than Brady, but 2008 was proof that any decent QB can be really good in the Patriots offense. Brady is obviously good, but the best ever? LOL. Only Pats fans, or homos like Colin Cowherd, will say shit like that.

This!

P.S. J-E-T-S.... JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!

My boys is still in it!

Note: Not a bandwagoner. Tomlinson has been my favorite player for

ages. After Barry "retired" he got me to finally start watching again. Not really a jets fan, but I follow LT.

I'm an alcoholic sex fan and don't care what's on tv

You are not living until you have sat in your favoite recliner, beer in one hand, remote in the other. A bowl of chips on the table, and your misses bouncing on your man parts as you scream for your favorite team!

As for the Patriots haters, how can you not like a team full of "bottom of the barrel" players?

This is one reason why I hate them. Because like I said, Belichick is a genius and the organization as a whole does a damn good job at what they do. They take fringe role players that were journeymen and castoffs from other teams, and turn them into solid contributors. They have a great eye for talent, and work the draft like no other team. They take a group of unspectacular players, mold them to fit their system, and turn them into good players. When they want a great player like Randy Moss, they will get him for an absolute bargain.

There is a reason why they win every year and always contend for championships. Because they are smart, and they deserve it. But that doesn't mean I have to like them :D