Black Ops "First Strike" Map pack

Buck531

I downloaded it but never got to play the new maps. I was in a party with Anthony so it may have been that not everyone in the party had it yet. it was messing up all night on me though....

Anthony doesnt invite me anymore :(. My kids are always playing on my acct and he invites them and they never respond. I kicked them off my account :).

Didn't care for black ops...went back to mw2 :D

i thought the same thing when i first started playing then realized how much better black opps is.. trust me

I downloaded it but never got to play the new maps. I was in a party with Anthony so it may have been that not everyone in the party had it yet. it was messing up all night on me though....

yea the servers were crap yesterday. an yea if not every one has it you wont play it

Anthony doesnt invite me anymore :(. My kids are always playing on my acct and he invites them and they never respond. I kicked them off my account :).

this is why you dont have kids playing on your account. i hate when others people get on someone elses screen name.

mainly why i never play any games with brian carter any more :finger:

any one want to buy me the map packs?

haha. yeah my 7yr old plays more than i. but I made his own act last night so no more of that.

Looks like they just added a lobby within the last hour or so. Simply called First Strike.

Yep didn't know they didn't launch it that way? Pretty fast update haha! New maps are pretty sick, the only one I am disappointed in is statium, I feel like they could have done so much more. Like making an objective (headquarters, domination point right in the middle of the rink.

Berlin wall and Discovery are two very nice additions if you like to use the L96a1 once in awhile.

• 1 month later...