F*@$%#@ Firestone

KennyFKINPowerz

So I call Firestone on Sunbury Rd. today and make an appointment for an oil change. I ask on the phone for them to leave it outside when they are done because I will be there after they close to pick it up. So I drop it off at 4:30 and pay in advance and tell them to leave it outside and Ill pick it up after they close. Guy says "No Problem". So I just left Firestone and my FU#$%^& truck is locked up inside the shop and I have to be at work at 7am. How hard are these instructions??

How "loaded" was your rig? If I was the store manager I would be hesitant to leave a nice, decked-out vehicle in the lot after-hours. At any rate it was probably a communication error, play your cards right and get the oil change for free, let the desk-jockey get away with a warning..errbody wins.

How "loaded" was your rig? If I was the store manager I would be hesitant to leave a nice, decked-out vehicle in the lot after-hours. At any rate it was probably a communication error, play your cards right and get the oil change for free, let the desk-jockey get away with a warning..errbody wins.

He needs his money back since he already paid. And another free oil change. What happens when you let high school kids change oil on your car.

Then tell them your going to burn down their shop if they don't give you back the stapler. I mean car ;)

haha

There's got to be somebody you can contact somedamnwhere. If not, throw a rock through the window and wait for the manager and the cops to show up. Say you just happened to stop by to pick up your truck as the cops were showing up and btw, where is my truck? ;)

So I called in this morning and the guy who took my appointment on the phone admits that it was his fault because he is the one that closed. So I tell them that I want them to bring it to me. The guy laughs at me and tells me he is not a delivery service. I told him he better call whoever he needs to and get this taken care of. So I call the guy back like 20 min later and tell him that I will be there at 7am Monday morning to pick it up because I am tired of dealing with it. An hour later I get a call from the store mgr. He tells me that they didnt even change my oil yesterday or replace my battery. He tells me that not only is he going to deliver the truck to my house but he is going to refund my 115.00 bill in Full and he is going to make the guy who told me he was not a delivery service deliver my truck to me. Oh and they put gas in it.

All in all I was mad but I have to say that they made it right which is why I will go back there even if it was a huge inconvenience.

Firestone in Pickerington has some real big homos, let me tell ya. Leaving oil filters loose to where they leak badly, leaving lugnuts loose enough to shear off studs, adding 2 qts less oil than is called for, etc. etc.

Needless to say, all they get are alignments from me anymore, and that's only because i paid for their "lifetime alignment" many moons ago...

So what you are saying is the 17 yr old who told you he isn't your delivery service is gonna deliver your truck, after he does some smokey burnouts and runs over some curbs?

HA HA I was thinking the same thing.

At first I was like HA HA ass hole.

Then I was like uh oh he's got me by the balls cause he has my truck.

The store manager followed him to my house so he could give him a ride home. So they probably both did burnouts in it :).

Firestone in Pickerington has some real big homos, let me tell ya. Leaving oil filters loose to where they leak badly, leaving lugnuts loose enough to shear off studs, adding 2 qts less oil than is called for, etc. etc.

Needless to say, all they get are alignments from me anymore, and that's only because i paid for their "lifetime alignment" many moons ago...

I used to go to the one on Main in Reynoldsburg until they pulled my old car outside without putting oil back in it.

So I called in this morning and the guy who took my appointment on the phone admits that it was his fault because he is the one that closed. So I tell them that I want them to bring it to me. The guy laughs at me and tells me he is not a delivery service. I told him he better call whoever he needs to and get this taken care of. So I call the guy back like 20 min later and tell him that I will be there at 7am Monday morning to pick it up because I am tired of dealing with it. An hour later I get a call from the store mgr. He tells me that they didnt even change my oil yesterday or replace my battery. He tells me that not only is he going to deliver the truck to my house but he is going to refund my 115.00 bill in Full and he is going to make the guy who told me he was not a delivery service deliver my truck to me. Oh and they put gas in it.

All in all I was mad but I have to say that they made it right which is why I will go back there even if it was a huge inconvenience.

You can guarantee that the guy who had to deliver your truck beat the fuck out of it on the ride over.