look at this

990mike

No wonder "cheep" parts can be had. They make a killing on the bids.
they are not doing it like others. these are all reseve auctions and if it dont meet reserve they give your bids back. they will get everything right. its all new still. its hasnt even ben a week. im just telling you guys about it. im gonna do it.

Pass. They will give my money back from the bids if I don't win? Sort of strikes me like the mail in rebate days. I have found most penny sites do kill you on the bids or they make you pay a sign up fee (not this site). Always leaves a bad taste in my mouth :rolleyes:.

<edit>If you bid on an auction and it DOES NOT meet reserve you will be refunded all applied bids.</edit>

It reads like if the reserve is met all bids are not refunded?

they are not doing it like others. these are all reseve auctions and if it dont meet reserve they give your bids back. they will get everything right. its all new still. its hasnt even ben a week. im just telling you guys about it. im gonna do it.

It's on reserve because the site is not big enough yet for them to have enough bids to cover the cost of the ideam.

Guest 614Streets
Since they all say Test are any of them real parts being sold or are they still trying to get the system figured out?

Test items are not real. They may go live tonight.

Pass. They will give my money back from the bids if I don't win? Sort of strikes me like the mail in rebate days. I have found most penny sites do kill you on the bids or they make you pay a sign up fee (not this site). Always leaves a bad taste in my mouth :rolleyes:.

<edit>If you bid on an auction and it DOES NOT meet reserve you will be refunded all applied bids.</edit>

It reads like if the reserve is met all bids are not refunded?

Right if a parts meet reserve then bids stay with the auction.

This, and it will be hard to get bids returned, and they may not be making much on parts now but if they do get larger then they will.
and he will make better deals for us. he said they wanna lift all reserves someday and the parts will sell for whatever.