WTB Nova or Camaro

KennyFKINPowerz

Way to be specific. This will take years breux

I have a whole list of cars that I am looking at. I guess I was trying to see what was for sale by our members or people they know. I would much rather purchase something from someone on here. I wasnt really asking for anyone to do my searching for me.

we have a 74 nova here at the shop. Its the owners sons. Autometer gauges in the dash, fresh 383 with like 300 miles on it. 18" chrome wheels, car is going to need a little body work (bondo has cracked the paint the quarter) asking 9950

74 Is fuguggly.

i have my 89 camaro w spohn tq arm and panhard bar. almost 600 for the armand bar alone. car is already apart waiting on cage. i have all the original interior. and every part wire and such was unbolted and unplugged. evan the heater ac wires are good. if u wanted to build something and have 10000 u could have a very fast car for that much money. id sell car all parts and tq arm trans mount w panhard bar for 1100. and if u want a 350 motor i got the one pulled out of the blazer w the ported double humps. its 12.5:1 though so new pistons could b used to drop it arround 10.5. its in great shape 4bolt std bore 3970010 block same as is in my s10 but its a 2 bolt w splayed caps!. it needs a lil floor work as all third gens do usually. but motor and trans drop right in and wouldent take much to make a good driver / racer

Id take 1000 for motor w heads. just had it honed decked to 9.000" alignhoned. new cam bearings freeze plugs. and heads have new seats guides springs locks. spent way more than this on them but i dont need the car or motor sitting arround. and could be a cheap project. the fun in the cars is building them. the motor is 12.5:1. so we could swap pistons if we can get some close enuf in weight then no rebalance would b needed. i was going to spray it with 150. But put my nos motor in cause i got better heads and wanted a roller wich it already had Plus if someone i know buys it then i will help with the build as much as possible. and ive got lots of connections on parts! wich is always a plus.

Hey ill call him about the nova today i only got a outside and inside pic. i know inside is gutted with one seat. im thinking he said it had a 383 and th350. but ill find out. me personally i like full interior cars that can go fast. i cant imagine ever stripping one. id rather have to make more power!

There is a guy in my neighborhood that has been trying to sell his Nova for years. Sometimes it sits at that new collision repair center at the corner of Westerville Road and Dempsy in Westerville with a for sale sign in it. It is a light blue. I don't think it has been sitting there since all the snow, but the guy lives on Dempsy right before you go over the bridge over 270.