GT Academy I made it to round 2.... Yay!

944s2

Just wanted to share for any of the GT5 ppl on here that I posted the 115th best time in the Midwest (needed 128th or better to go to round 2) and 560th time in the USA on GT Academy. Now wish me luck making it in the top 16 Midwest to go on to round 3 lol. :D

BTW for anyone wondering this was out of about 50,000 people.

And for anyone wanting more info about the competition, since you can become a pro race car driver out of this http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/academy/2011/

LoL thanks. Just excited because it literally took all month up till today to get that spot. I know its just a game, but usually in gaming I am that guy in the middle thats not great, but not terrible, so this is pretty cool for me.

Holy shit... I forgot all about this. And I play gt almost every night. lol Oh well, I dont have a wheel anyway. Eventually, you have to play with a wheel. How funny would it be if I'd progressed that far and hadn't used a wheel, yet?

I remember going in and running minimum laps for it to record my first times in the tourney. I never went back to improve them. Simply forgot.