Verizon Fail

99FLHRCI

Any info, links you could give on doing that? I've never been interested in smartphones, but I liked the Shift because it's not huge brick.

Oh i missed that. Take that shit back and get the real evo. Shift is junk. Slower proc, slower gpu, smaller screen, keyboard is not needed for a smartphone. Just my opinion but having my evo for 7 months, i love it every day.

I've read it beats the Evo in speed tests, at least unrooted. Also, the speed doesn't really seem to matter, when would you actually need it? I don't care about bragging rights.

I can not stand touchscreen typing so I opted for the keyboard. I prefer the smaller size including the screen. I wouldn't want a phone any larger than this one.

Rooting alone will save you battery life and improve performance. I guess if you don't want the larger screen you got the right one. You'll just have to wait for the developers to figure out the root.