mrjsplat

phil

Who are you? Please tell me, I see you posting, but non of it makes sense. I can't read intro threads due to my restrictions - I can't be within 2 sections of underage cr members from past cr felonies, but that's neither here nor there. Why are you becoming the most hated person on the internet? Have you ever been on a forum before? Do you suck dick for wooden nickles? If so please call me, but really, do you make yourself look like a cock gobbling troll for shits and tickles, or are you truly the biggest piece of shit and incest the world has ever created? Please let me know, so I can understand. Thanks and have a wonderful and fulfilling day.
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can name 10 people worse than him. As a matter of fact I will call them out as I see them.

P.S. Phil, you are 3 posts away from being the first member banned from everything but the chatbox.

Get out of my thread, this is the romper room. Your just mad cause I've never made a thread about you.

One of the 10 worse than that guy

I will ban you from real life. Do you know what that involves? No sex no food, and worst of all no masterbating in the ankle sock. Say another word and ill push the button

I will ban you from real life. Do you know what that involves? No sex no food, and worst of all no masterbating in the ankle sock. Say another word and ill push the button

http://www.cshr.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/finger-point1.jpg

This guy is even worse than the last. I hear he jerks off into nike socks and gets paid for it.

8 left

Who are you? Please tell me, I see you posting, but non of it makes sense. I can't read intro threads due to my restrictions - I can't be within 2 sections of underage cr members from past cr felonies, but that's neither here nor there. Why are you becoming the most hated person on the internet? Have you ever been on a forum before? Do you suck dick for wooden nickles? If so please call me, but really, do you make yourself look like a cock gobbling troll for shits and tickles, or are you truly the biggest piece of shit and incest the world has ever created? Please let me know, so I can understand. Thanks and have a wonderful and fulfilling day.

im that guy that gets trolled on every time i post because im the new guy. im that guy with the pos flat black supra with the 1jz in it. im that guy named Aj you had a nice little phone conversation with after you tried to hook up with my baby's mom (notice i didnt say girlfriend, thats in the past, no hard feelings.) go on laugh it off, diss the new guy, i dont care. i'm on this forum because a few of my friends talked about this place like its the greatest place in the world. despite having came to cr meets since 2006 still nobody has a clue who i am here? matter of fact phil, i know i seen you at a couple of martin sleeper's parties back in the day, like i have previously stated im the one who used to drive the blue lifted explorer, and the silver z31 nissan 300zx back in the day. if anyone has any more specific questions to ask, please, feel free to address me personally. no need to make a thread about me im obviously not that special if you cant remember who i am.

im that guy that gets trolled on every time i post because im the new guy. im that guy with the pos flat black supra with the 1jz in it. im that guy named Aj you had a nice little phone conversation with after you tried to hook up with my baby's mom (notice i didnt say girlfriend, thats in the past, no hard feelings.) go on laugh it off, diss the new guy, i dont care. i'm on this forum because a few of my friends talked about this place like its the greatest place in the world. despite having came to cr meets since 2006 still nobody has a clue who i am here? matter of fact phil, i know i seen you at a couple of martin sleeper's parties back in the day, like i have previously stated im the one who used to drive the blue lifted explorer, and the silver z31 nissan 300zx back in the day. if anyone has any more specific questions to ask, please, feel free to address me personally. no need to make a thread about me im obviously not that special if you cant remember who i am.

:lol: your that guy, timeout, I've fucked alotta babies moms, please be more specifc. I really don't know u personally I was jus trying to ask simple questions. And if u kno martin you should bleach yourself. He has coodies.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on in here, but when Brian and Phil are fighting, I always cry myself to sleep cause I know ... deep down inside ... that it's all my fault.

We don't fight, we have big brother lil brother debates. And its moms fault not yours, the midle child always feels left out

:lol: your that guy, timeout, I've fucked alotta babies moms, please be more specifc. I really don't know u personally I was jus trying to ask simple questions. And if u kno martin you should bleach yourself. He has coodies.

yeah if i could rep you right now you would get + rep for the martin comment. i wouldnt shake his hand for a hundred dollars and he knows this. and to be more specific, nicole. she was supposed to meet you at sloopys or something and i found out. a couple weeks after all that, we found out she was preggo. my son is over a yr old now, so it was a long time ago. like i said tho, im over it.

In this thread phil is trying to compensate for his diminished genitals, by making himself seem better than others. Fact is phil = slow

http://www.capedwonder.com/images/picture-folder/images/Donner-years/promo/CW_STM-desert-finger-point-02.jpg

Super gay

7 left

yeah if i could rep you right now you would get + rep for the martin comment. i wouldnt shake his hand for a hundred dollars and he knows this. and to be more specific, nicole. she was supposed to meet you at sloopys or something and i found out. a couple weeks after all that, we found out she was preggo. my son is over a yr old now, so it was a long time ago. like i said tho, im over it.

http://chzupnextinsports.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/funny-sports-pictures-up-next-on-maury.jpg

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/177552-1/Kinect_girl.gif?