mrjsplat

phil

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

idk about thick skin, its the internet. i dont lose sleep over what people say on here, but thanks for the compliment. you can call me Aj by the way. its probably easier to write than "new dude"

no your are the new dude, you dont have a name until you do sumtin epic. mike used to be the new dude until he went drifting on polaris parkway in an awd car

fair enough. look for my car then. i do epic shit all the time. :thumbup:

dumb/epic are not the same thing, just letting you know. if you flip a car on 71 , we will laugh at you, prolly give you a name thats not aj, if you walk linn in a race, you will be epic.

no your are the new dude, you dont have a name until you do sumtin epic. mike used to be the new dude until he went drifting on polaris parkway in an awd car

+

dumb/epic are not the same thing, just letting you know. if you flip a car on 71 , we will laugh at you, prolly give you a name thats not aj, if you walk linn in a race, you will be epic.

= WTF?

i know the difference. like i said i do EPIC shit. not dumb shit. the last drifting session i had was with a cop behind me.. (i pulled over after and took my wreckless ops ticket, but it was worth it) i usually try to keep cars on all fours. as for taking down linn, dont think thats gonna happen, i've heard plenty about his car, and from the sounds of it, he'd have to fall asleep at the line in order for me to beat him.

It was cool till I totaled it doing the same thing a year later. You have to admit tho, I was the shit at drifting that STi lol god I should offer Derek 13k for that evo. The denali has some stupid abs shit that I can turn off.