duff loves the taste....

turboking15

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm I've hung out with both of u. Duff never sat on my lap. Duff never stole my clothes and tried to intise me to chase him. Duff never cried wen I slapped him. Duff never asks where I'm going and wen ill be back. So survey says! Leigh, btw that's a chicks name you faggot, leigh you are a whiny cock sucking, ball tasting, ass licking, querrmosexual.

No homo

phil would know. he knows all the homo's on this forum.

Aj its time for you to come out. Let's be honest the only reason u burry urself in the car is because you don't wanna admit that your truly a cock gobbler. Its ok we will walk you through this, come from underneath the car and jus say it at the top of your lung. MY NAME IS AJ AND I LOVE THE COCK!!!!!! I'm sure ashley is tired of wearing a strap on while you 2 have sex.

Aj its time for you to come out. Let's be honest the only reason u burry urself in the car is because you don't wanna admit that your truly a cock gobbler. Its ok we will walk you through this, come from underneath the car and jus say it at the top of your lung. MY NAME IS AJ AND I LOVE THE COCK!!!!!!

you've got a lot of experience in this area i see.

you've got a lot of experience in this area i see.

Just trying to help you out, your not getting any younger, before you know it, your gonna be 50, chasing around lil boys saying reach in my pocket for the candy. Your gonna be herb from family guy.

Phil, it appears that you have some deeply rooted emotional issues that you need to deal with and you cover them up by imposing your own personal on others and trying to vicariously solve them through other people. Its ok Phil we understand that this cant be easy for you but we want you know that we are here for you and we will continue to laugh at your jokes even though they arent funny and go along with your acquisitions of homosexuality because we know that is your way of working through this.

So what was it Phil? Did the big man touch you in your no no place as a child. Did uncle play doctor with you too many times? Its ok Phil, you do have to hide it any more.

Phil, it appears that you have some deeply rooted emotional issues that you need to deal with and you cover them up by imposing your own personal on others and trying to vicariously solve them through other people. Its ok Phil we understand that this cant be easy for you but we want you know that we are here for you and we will continue to laugh at your jokes even though they arent funny and go along with your acquisitions of homosexuality because we know that is your way of working through this.

So what was it Phil? Did the big man touch you in your no no place as a child. Did uncle play doctor with you too many times? Its ok Phil, you do have to hide it any more.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(