Southwest Code 15%

TonyG

$15 for 15% off

Restrictions

Terms and Conditions

* • 15% discount valid for use at southwest.com or swabiz.com off the total amount of a roundtrip Wanna Get Away fare purchase before taxes and fees

* • Purchase must be made between January 20, 2011 and April 30, 2011 for travel January 20, 2011 through June 1, 2011.

* • Blackout dates apply February 17, 2011 through February 28, 2011, April 21, 2011 through April 25, 2011, and May 20, 2011 through May 24, 2011. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date the discount will not apply.

* • One discount applied per itinerary (maximum of eight tickets/itinerary) and one fare saver code per Visa Signature consumer card.

* • The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool "DING!".

* • This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares.

* • 7-day or more advance purchase may be required.

* • Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.

* • Reservations made through southwestvacations.com are not eligible for this promotion.

* • Subject to full terms and conditions.

so would the 15% be saved on the entire purchase? IE: I buy 2 roundtrip tickets, it will come off the entire purchase price

It would be 15% off entire purchase if the tickets were for 2 people with the same itinerary.

I can show you some screen shots if your interested. I ran it through for a $954 total cost (fees taxes...15% isnt off those) for 2 people flying from Buf to Hou. Then input code, and it came to be $821.

****One discount applied per itinerary (maximum of eight tickets/itinerary)*****

Let me know if you might interested.

you get a code for free and you are selling it? lol

They have the same promo with paypal last year and I did it. This is is with visa signature cards. So if anyone has a visa signature card or if their friend has card they can get the same promo.

https://usa.visa.com/signaturesouthwest/index.jsp?ep=v_sym_signaturesouthwest

you get a code for free and you are selling it? lol

They have the same promo with paypal last year and I did it. This is is with visa signature cards. So if anyone has a visa signature card or if their friend has card they can get the same promo.

https://usa.visa.com/signaturesouthwest/index.jsp?ep=v_sym_signaturesouthwest

Sweet. just got a code