Taurus 24/7 PRO DS 9mm 250$

Guest fist302

Guest fist302

Taurus 24/7 PRO DS 9mm with roughly 100 rounds fired through it. Shoots great and is in good condition. Comes with some extra ammo.

250$

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv346/wpiner88/005.jpg

Guest fist302
does this have the single action/double action trigger that they put on the OSS?

I think that comes on all the 24/7 pro models so yes, though its been awile and im not 100% sure on that.

Is this a compact gun? (Looking for smaller ccw)

Its a full sized frame, not a compact.

Tempted for the price and could be a good learning gun for me as I am going to be getting my CCW this year, but not quite sold because of the reviews and such.

Anyone have any opionions on this particular gun?

Guest fist302
Tempted for the price and could be a good learning gun for me as I am going to be getting my CCW this year, but not quite sold because of the reviews and such.

Anyone have any opionions on this particular gun?

I dont know what the reviews said was bad about it but for this price it cant be beat. It shot great for me. It never jammed and felt great in the hands. I do not have the price this low because it think its a cheap gun, i just happen to need the cash more than i need the gun right now.

Its a perfect starter semi auto to learn the basics with. Thats pretty much what i used it for. If you have any issues it comes with a lifetime warranty that has been activated.

before I bought my XDM i was looking at the 24/7 OSS. The only complaint I read about any of the 24/7 is that some had chronic issues from the factory, while others would fire without a problem. I believe all negative reviews cited problems in fewer than 50 rounds fired, so if you've got 100 through the gun I'd guess this perfectly reliable. And its the best price I've seen on them.

edit: jerrodh, maybe meet the seller at a range and plink out a few boxes til you're satisfied it won't jam?