Insainely Cheap Insurance!!!!

12oclocker

I was a loyal State Farm customer for 16 years and I always thought their rates were the lowest. I had my cars (2), house, boat, motorcycle and life insurance through them until last year.

I started shopping around due to an increase in my homeowners insurance and I got a quote from my local Liberty Mutual office and they beat the rates of every one of my policies I had with State Farm, saving me over $800 /yr. My 2007 R6 only costs me $172 /yr fully insured with 100k/300k limits. So when you're out getting quotes don't leave out Liberty Mutual, they might surprise you.

well I was gonna ask if anyone has had to make a claim with them. My mom was talking she read consumer reports that they're rates are great, but when it comes time to pay up they suddenly aren't as friendly, but it sounds like everyone here has had great luck with them. Anyone have any different stories before I just on the wagon too?

They must have changed lately, because they were a pain in the ass to deal with when I had them last.

After having a $1,500.00 claim on my homeowner's insurance - cars got broken into in the driveway - they refused to renew the policy with a $0.00 deductible. The only way they would write the policy would be for me to go to a $1,000.00 deductible.

I also had two cars, three bikes, and a huge life insurance policy with them at the time.

I left and never looked back.

Anyone had to try and make a claim through them for a bike yet? I'll need to insure my new ride when I get it and just may consider trying them if it isn't like pulling teeth for claim.

I did, about 2 weeks after I switched to them no less. They were pretty easy to deal with, but the claims processor did try to make it a lot hard on me to do the buy bike (only 850 tho) so I ended up just taking the check. Didn't even raise my rates and gave me more than I was expecting.

I have my policy in front of me. I pay $516/year for full coverage on all 3 bikes through Geico. I wonder if State Farm can beat that?? That would be impressive.

do u have any policies with SF? cuz SF doesnt do separate motorcycle insurance. gotta throw a car or something in there.