WTB: Jeep Cherokee Grand or not.

MiDe84

Im looking for either a Cherokee 2000 or newer or a Grand Cherokee 1999 or newer. If it has some mechanical issues that is fine. All I care about is that the interior is half way decent and there are no soft spots in the body.

I have 4k cash. Might be able to scrap together some more but that is what im looking at.

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Im looking for either a Cherokee 2000 or newer or a Grand Cherokee 1999 or newer. If it has some mechanical issues that is fine. All I care about is that the interior is half way decent and there are no soft spots in the body.

I have 4k cash. Might be able to scrap together some more but that is what im looking at.

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Buy my XJ. Its an 01, bullet proof 4.0L.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=463&pictureid=3687

Only pic I have at the moment. Not particularly flattering but its a nice automobile when cleaned. Currently has a lein but im sure we could go pay it off and make nice on the title.

Only pic I have at the moment. Not particularly flattering but its a nice automobile when cleaned. Currently has a lein but im sure we could go pay it off and make nice on the title.

For some reason I really like that color. Whats the pay off and what are you looking to get extra out of it?