poweroutageracing.com??

AWW$HEEET

Clean your vaginas out and get a fucking flash lites you pussies. Omg my power is out, but yet I can post my concerns on cr because I know someone else will agree with me. Grow a pair, go murder a lion and be a fucking man

lol you guys are fags. I wanted to see if the power was out anywhere else besides my shitty neighborhood. God forbid I accidentally post it in the romper room, because every other thread in here is so sacredly fucking epic apparently.....

Omg, someone made a thread about the power,\! I must make another thread about his thread so I can complain. Troll troll troll troll troll OMG!@ Troll troll troll... This thread is so much better than yours because I made it ugh!! Omg!!11 Troll troll troll!!Nazi ein zien troll ZOMG!! %%% dkrue Ubejhebej frankenstein trolljfkdsrekdda;' cheeseXomhzomgZOMG!!OMGtroll troll snow lights!! ZOMG!!!troll TROLL Lets make a thread about peni$$$$$*(*(*%%%## Team German ZOMG@@@@!!!!

Panduh post a gif

I wanted to see if the power was out anywhere else besides my shitty neighborhood.

because if the power was out, the first thing we would do is fire up a smart phone and post here in this thread?

here let me help you..........Tim is an :asshole:

:bangbang:

You post gay shit in the parking lot, the romper room is for real men, who fuck dwarfs in the ass, beat up wifes because the eggs are cold, knock out your neighbor because his dog took a piss on the same mailbox your dog took a piss, grill steak on the grill during a fucking ice storm because we don't need power to grill a steak. Unless your a pussy who needs a gas grill. I'm a man! What about you? Idk cuz ur name is just to sweet.

You post gay shit in the parking lot, the romper room is for real men, who fuck dwarfs in the ass, beat up wifes because the eggs are cold, knock out your neighbor because his dog took a piss on the same mailbox your dog took a piss, grill steak on the grill during a fucking ice storm because we don't need power to grill a steak. Unless your a pussy who needs a gas grill. I'm a man! What about you? Idk cuz ur name is just to sweet.

Mr. Man don't you live with your mom?