UFC 126 Predictions

wagner

Middleweight Championship bout: Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort

As much as I hate Anderson Silva, this should be an easy fight. Belfort has a chance if he can catch Silva with a power punch, but outsde of that he is screwed. Silva will use his counter striking to just pick Befort apart.

Light Heavyweight bout: Forrest Griffin vs. Rich Franklin

Where to even begin with this one? Two of my favorite fighters, from Ohio going at it. Forest will need to use his size advantage to win this. Franklin is very technical and will try to keep it standing. I am going to pick Forest because he is crazy.

Light Heavyweight bout: Jon Jones vs. Ryan Bader

Jone Jones has pretty much destroyed everyone he faced so far. He broke Brandon Vear's face, busted Matt Hammel up, and made The Janitor look like a rookie. Bader is not on the same level and better pray Jones tryes for a submission rather than beating his face in.

Bantamweight bout: Miguel Torres vs. Antonio Banuelos

So glad to see the lighter weights in the UFC now. I got pretty tired of seeing shitty middle weight fights filling out cards. This is Torres's first step towards getting his belt back. I think if he shows up and fights his old school style this will end quickly.

I will either go to hooters in hilliard or tilted kilt to check this bitch out.

I hope someone beats andersons ass. That being said I think the best possible fight would be John Jones vs Anderson Silva at a catch weight, or Silva moving up to light heavy.

That also being said, i have no interest in watching either forrest or rich franklin. I think those guys are on their way out.

I hope someone beats andersons ass. That being said I think the best possible fight would be John Jones vs Anderson Silva at a catch weight, or Silva moving up to light heavy.

That also being said, i have no interest in watching either forrest or rich franklin. I think those guys are on their way out.

Jones would give Silva fits at any weight. Silva's weak point is his wrestling. Both Dan Henderson and Chael Sonnen could not seasl the deal and finish him.

You will never see Franklin or Griffen get released. The UFC would not be where it is without the fight Griffin and Bonner had, Dana admits that and has said he will keep both of them around.

Franklin is the good corporate man and takes any fight they tell him to. His biggest problem is he can't beat Anderson Silva. I think Franklin is WAY underrated.

If it goes past 2 rounds silva wins. rd 1 or 2 Belfor KO's silva.

I like both in this fight. But I think Rich Franklin Will when. Did you hear about their side bet? The winner of this fight gets to pick the losers next tatoo!

Jones all the way!

Torres wins the little man contest.

I will be at Buffalo Wild Wings on Hilliard Rome Rd.

If it goes past 2 rounds silva wins. rd 1 or 2 Belfor KO's silva.

I like both in this fight. But I think Rich Franklin Will when. Did you hear about their side bet? The winner of this fight gets to pick the losers next tatoo!

Jones all the way!

Torres wins the little man contest.

I will be at Buffalo Wild Wings on Hilliard Rome Rd.

Oh I want to see the outcome of the side bet! If you get a chance reed Forest Griffin's books they are freaking funny as hell.

Silva - Belfort =i want to see Silva lose soo bad, but i don't think it will be to Belfort. old Silva shows up and wins an exciting fight

Franklin - Griffin = i don't care who wins this fight, they are 2 of my favorites, and i think this is going to be the fight of the night. i see Franklin winning a split decision.

also, you can never call Franklin underrated! he was the damn Middleweight CHAMPION for how long? he's STILL the second best fighter at 185lbs!

Jones - Bader = i really think Bader has this one in the bag. Jones is very good, but i see a 2rd KO win for Bader

Torres - Banuelos = Torres takes his next step back to the title

i will also be at either the Hooters on Rome-Hilliard or at the Tilted Kilt at Polaris

Silvia=The man. Dude seriously puts in more effort on training than all the authors who wrote the bible.

Real talk.

I do not get why people hate Silvia, stand up guy doesnt fight dirty and the mother fucker just wins..

Did you see his fight with Demian Maia? Zero class in that fight. He just has really put many people off as of late with his actions.