1 year old pitbull pup free to good home.

Wonderboy

We recently picked up a 1 year old pit from a friend of a friend. we have had her for 4 days and our other dog is still not getting along well with her. She seems to be healthy and we were given vet records for her. She also came with papers from the breeder. She seems to be well tempered with me and my fiance but, has growled a couple times at her brother. I think she we be better off in a home where she would be the only dog so that there would not be any food or toy disputes. She definitely has potential to be a great dog if someone has the time and ability to train her. She is all white with a brown spot at the base of her tail. If you would like to arrange a time to come meet her let me know. 614-940-8426 -steve. Thanks.

We recently picked up a 1 year old pit from a friend of a friend. we have had her for 4 days and our other dog is still not getting along well with her. She seems to be healthy and we were given vet records for her. She also came with papers from the breeder. She seems to be well tempered with me and my fiance but, has growled a couple times at her brother. I think she we be better off in a home where she would be the only dog so that there would not be any food or toy disputes. She definitely has potential to be a great dog if someone has the time and ability to train her. She is all white with a brown spot at the base of her tail. If you would like to arrange a time to come meet her let me know. 614-940-8426 -steve. Thanks.

Addressing the issue is better than trying to avoid it. An example is the food aggression with the Rottweiler I have. Cery bad food aggression when I got him and now through dedicated work and training it is nowhere near like it was.

Good luck with finding her a home.

Dont give up that easily. You need to teach the dog that growling and aggression is unacceptable behavior. I hear there is a trainer who knows what he is doing around this site...who may or may have taken a couple of pits from me to train of which upon return I have brand new dogs. Im just sayin...

I did not want another dog in the first place and it was brought home without my approval so Im not really trying to deal with the process of training a dog right now.

I forgot to add that she seems to be well house trained and has not had an accident in the house yet, she seems to be good at letting you know she has to potty by barking and going towards the door.

She really seems like a sweet dog at heart but, I just dont have the time and/ or patience for a new animal right now.

pics?

Im using internet at work and dont have it at home to be able to upload pics. Im not too far from you though so if you want to set something up to come see her in person, Id be down for that. I live just outside of canal so I could come to you with her or you could come by the house.

Addressing the issue is better than trying to avoid it. An example is the food aggression with the Rottweiler I have. Cery bad food aggression when I got him and now through dedicated work and training it is nowhere near like it was.

Good luck with finding her a home.

What do you charge for training? We'd like to start working with her a little now so that she will hopefully fit in to her new home better. I definitely dont want to just pass her off on to someone else but, I also dont want to potentially risk the welfare of my dog either, he's getting older and slower and can not really defend himself as well as he used to.

We are planning on taking her to a training facility somewhere off of morse road on monday to have her "assessed".

Right now I am booked up with dogs so I can;t take on new clients at this time and I probably won't be able to until april or so but before you make your decision with a trainer, I HIGHLY suggest you get an eval from NK9 as well. It's free so you don't lose anything. Go to wherever you are going on Monday then hit up NK9 and anyone else you want. Give yourself options. There are many schools of thought on dog training and you need to go with what makes the most sense to you, but by talking to multiple trainers you will then be able to make an educated decision.

NK9 info is:

http://www.nk9.com

614-864-8808

National K-9 Learning Center

221 Morrison Road

Columbus, OH 43213

Right now I am booked up with dogs so I can;t take on new clients at this time and I probably won't be able to until april or so but before you make your decision with a trainer, I HIGHLY suggest you get an eval from NK9 as well. It's free so you don't lose anything. Go to wherever you are going on Monday then hit up NK9 and anyone else you want. Give yourself options. There are many schools of thought on dog training and you need to go with what makes the most sense to you, but by talking to multiple trainers you will then be able to make an educated decision.

NK9 info is:

http://www.nk9.com

614-864-8808

National K-9 Learning Center

221 Morrison Road

Columbus, OH 43213

That may be the place my fiance was talking about, I thought she said morse rd but, she may have actually said morrison. I probably should have listened a little better. lol. Thanks for the input and recomendation.

That may be the place my fiance was talking about, I thought she said morse rd but, she may have actually said morrison. I probably should have listened a little better. lol. Thanks for the input and recomendation.

Hey man, what's the dogs name?