Who deleted it?

l337h4l

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not allowed near a tool box! And I don't let anyone in my box, there's no room for more dbag homosexual activity!

the first part: we've seen what you do to cars

the second part: you mean there is dbag homosexual activity already going on there?

the first part: we've seen what you do to cars

the second part: you mean there is dbag homosexual activity already going on there?

I'm not allowed near a tool box because it put a restraining order against me , saying a fondled the drawers. I didn't know wich one to put my tool in. And yes, the box is full of dbag activity, gape keeps trying to stick his dick in the box but I shut the lid to quickly.

Heads up for future reference... If you are unsure why something happened send a mod or admin a PM. We can see what happened and if need be undelete the thread.

P.S. You should never side with Phil. If you are in an argument and he agrees with you I would highly suggest jumping to the other side. Just think of Phil as a homing beacon for a nuclear missile on a boat made of popsicle sticks.

After my accident in 2001 I stopped racing cars and built them for others because I almost lost my life and it took 6 months to get behind the wheel of a car again.

Pussy, I fliped my car, got ejected, car landed on top of me.. a month out of the hospital I was doing it again.

Just busting your ball because I am 6'5" 250.. Solid

The funny part is, this guy's intro was spot on.

This forum has many paying sponsors. You have to imagine that when a person who joins a forum 4-5 months ago, never posts, then jumps on the scene with a link to some "new" company, their products, and such it's not going to be recieved well.

Nobody was even PMing you or saying anything either, you decided to create this thread and draw attention to yourself.

PS: If you've been racing for 25 years, you must have started before you could even drive!

If he has been racing for 25 years then he would not have a civic :)