WORLD VS ZEEFAG

04silvrz

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sig is a little misleading lol. The 350 swap has yet to be completed. It's a '91 longbed, 2WD, 4.3L (blown up) with a 5-speed. I love this truck. Please excuse the rust...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c295/skoval25/2010-06-20125230.jpg

The 4.3 finally bit the dust, so I bought a TBI 350 to replace it. I have slowly begun taking it apart, and as soon as the weather gets warm the 350 will be going in. I have all the parts except for an ECU, so it should be up and running this spring :)

OK, I'm off to go get hammered. mjrsplat, you seem like a good dude. HOWEVER, by the time I get back on here tomorrow, I expect you to have 3 good reasons why we should even waste our gas on your car in any sort of "race". Yes, 3 GOOD reasons. I'm as serious as a heart attack.

If you can follow these instructions and respond appropriately, I will prevent you from getting perma-banned, which has been requested by several members. True story.

OK, I'm off to go get hammered. mjrsplat, you seem like a good dude. HOWEVER, by the time I get back on here tomorrow, I expect you to have 3 good reasons why we should even waste our gas on your car in any sort of "race". Yes, 3 GOOD reasons. I'm as serious as a heart attack.

If you can follow these instructions and respond appropriately, I will prevent you from getting perma-banned, which has been requested by several members. True story.

3 good reasons?

1. my car drinks gas too, youre not the only one feeding a hungry car, dont whine to me about gas mileage.

2. nobody has seen my car, or has any idea what i can run against and im sure by now there's a few people curious, seeing as everyone says they will run me now.

3. you dont wanna look like a keyboard racer. do it.

4. if i seem like a "good dude, im sure you want a reason to meet me and shake my hand, instead of reading a bunch of random posts on the forums.

5. i am a flexible guy to run, i'll do a roll, dig, whatever as long as its reasonable, im easy to get along with..

there's 5. pick your favorite 3.

• Upvote 1