WORLD VS ZEEFAG

04silvrz

Dude sells cars/manages a lot. he's likely driven more cars than you and ten of us here combined. Fact. I think that gives him TONS of credibility.

If i have to guess (ive been around wholesale and cars my entire life) I've probably driven over 2,000 cars. The only thing i've yet to drive is a lambo. I've driven c6z, vipers, bently's, you name it.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i have to guess (ive been around wholesale and cars my entire life) I've probably driven over 2,000 cars. The only thing i've yet to drive is a lambo. I've driven c6z, vipers, bently's, you name it.

get into the valet business (kidding). nowhere else does someone make $3 hourly (not including tips) to drive maseratis, lambos, ferraris, etc.

and I can say from past experience that the Gallardo is the easiest exotic to drive. below 30mph it handles and shifts like an Audi (because it is). even the clutch is super easy.

you have AWD. i told you, 40 roll. you were the one wanting to race cause u think ur car is bad ass. then, do a 40 roll.

if all of your cars are so bad ass, it shouldn't matter what kind of race it is. i have a shitty V6. SS has a V8, wagon is AWD. if you don't wanna race, the don't act like a hard ass and say you do, then back out over it not being a dig? really? gimme a break.

I didn't know trying to race a sports car with a station wagon was badass?? Your sports car is scared of a 4 door, 4 cylinder, station wagon?? I'm not backing out of anything, I never said I wanted to do a bitch made faggot's race, I wanted to do a man's race because I'm a man...not a bitch made faggot.

350z is a lot better well rounded car than most people talking shit on here. I don't think 1/4mile racing is all that great either, why don't you guys with your camaro's and WRX's race him around a road course? Maybe it's because Camaro's are turds and WRX's understeer.

350z is a lot better well rounded car than most people talking shit on here. I don't think 1/4mile racing is all that great either, why don't you guys with your camaro's and WRX's race him around a road course? Maybe it's because Camaro's are turds and WRX's understeer.

Get off Zeeznutzz.

http://loled.net/wp-content/main/2011_01/1296147854106.jpg

i'll race him around the twisties in my american-made vette. then we can go from a dead stop. then we can go from a 40 roll. then we can do slaloms. we'll see who's car can stop from 100mph in the shortest distance. then we can see which car drops panties, and which car picks up limp-wristed wanna-be's. sure, he'll argue about how much a vette costs, and then challenge me to race his make-believe GTR. then again, he can always just fuck off and drink some bleach

i'll race him around the twisties in my american-made vette. then we can go from a dead stop. then we can go from a 40 roll. then we can do slaloms. we'll see who's car can stop from 100mph in the shortest distance. then we can see which car drops panties, and which car picks up limp-wristed wanna-be's. sure, he'll argue about how much a vette costs, and then challenge me to race his make-believe GTR. then again, he can always just fuck off and drink some bleach

Sounds like a race!

Race my station wagon grocery getter around a track? Are you on drugs?? He's got a fucking SPORTS CAR man! One with the engine from an almighty family sedan!

i live 30 minutes in either direction from wisconsin international raceway WIR--1/4 mile dragstrip (north of me), and road america (south of me). i'll even pay for his hotel room and one male stripper for him.

Lock it in for me if you will pay my hotel for Road America. :) No male stripper needed. I'll take the loss, that track is fucking tits.