WORLD VS ZEEFAG

04silvrz

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well fuck, looks like youre going to be making alot of dumb fucking threads for each of those problems and why america is fucked. I cant wait. :rolleyes:

nope, this is the only thread. one about my personal experience. that was just to prove my point. but thanks.

You put 2k in a mustang it runs 12s maybe low 11s, u put 2k in a 350, your still in the 13s.

Bullshit. 100 shot with bolt on's = 12's maybe 11's with DR's. in a 350z

1:40 in the vid

12.05 with 100shot and bolt on's with DR's.

Could prob hit 11 with right driver.

I can do a :30 search on Maxima.org and find 30 threads about the VQ35DE burning oil.

Point is, they're machines put together by humans. No way are they going to be perfect 100% of the time. This $2 piece of door trim is coming off in 20* temps. Big deal, the rental company will fix it or take it to Ford and they'll fix it. The next person will rent, pick up a hooker and soil the back seat with it. Then the next person after them will complain about Ford and the quality their scotch-guard. Life goes on.

I can do a :30 search on Maxima.org and find 30 threads about the VQ35DE burning oil.

Point is, they're machines put together by humans. No way are they going to be perfect 100% of the time. This $2 piece of door trim is coming off in 20* temps. Big deal, the rental company will fix it or take it to Ford and they'll fix it. The next person will rent, pick up a hooker and soil the back seat with it. Then the next person after them will complain about Ford and the quality their scotch-guard. Life goes on.

Yeah, and u could also do a search about VQ35DE running 300K and 400K with no major issues. i doubt there are too many 300K Malibu engines.

Don't u have a maxima? You think a Malibu is built as good as your Maxima?

Wow 3 pages within 2 hrs. Successful troll, albeit you are still the hugest fag on this board.

Bitch please, it's the subject matter. A LOT of American car lovers on the board.

Looks like i got my first neg rep for this thread.... That took longer than expected! LMAO

HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am guessing it was Hugo $tiglitz - since he is the only one that seems butt hurt in here

• Downvote 2

A LOT of American car lovers on the board.

This. You're not going to win or convince these people. They love their NASCAR, PBR and running their 'stangs and 'maro's in a straight line. Throw in some guns and you just summed up their whole life. Quality isn't exactly a concern here.

Yeah, and u could also do a search about VQ35DE running 300K and 400K with no major issues. i doubt there are too many 300K Malibu engines.

Don't u have a maxima? You think a Malibu is built as good as your Maxima?

Ugh...here's what I "get".

I don't care whether the Malibu is built as good as my Maxima. I also don't care if my neighbor's M3 is built better than my other neighbor's Monte Carlo. I bought a Maxima over a Malibu because I liked the car more and in 8 years, I've enjoyed owning it. I can't compare it to a Malibu because I don't own one.

This. You're not going to win or convince these people. They love their NASCAR, PBR and running their 'stangs and 'maro's in a straight line. Throw in some guns and you just summed up their whole life. Quality isn't exactly a concern here.

So does that mean you stereotype all of the Euro fans as elitist pricks who drink wine, watch F1, don’t race their cars, and generally bitch like little girls?

The door swings both ways so be careful how you lump things together.