WORLD VS ZEEFAG

04silvrz

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't, I know this out of experience. The Escalade's stability system will malfunction and gauge cluster will shut off causing it to flip over at an unknown speed, rpm, trans and water temp.

You only drive an Audi because you need stability systems. YA DIG ?

no, listen here, your engine blew up. Got it?

dun blew up bruh

I heard it blew up racing a sedan.

It blew up and u windowed the fucking block here in Baltimore and barber's towing had to pick u up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaFRIFeryY&NR=1&feature=fvwp

come july / august i may take u up on that.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Patterson
7 minutes of the best reading all week...

i was hoping you would catch that, im gonna fuck you til you love me faggot. weather breaks, im raping that vw of yours and sexing you subi, with the slow bike:D

Who said your racing the VW?

I said we would race.

The Subaru is my daily why would I race it?

Hopefully by May the VW is gone. My car will hopefully be done by end of May. that should give you enough time to practice with your lil bike. BTW this isnt no 40 roll race this will be a 100mph gap starting upwards of 70mph

american cars work for me, i like my relieble and cheap to fix parts

They are usually cheaper to fix, but that's simply because they use technology from the 60s. Americans and the Japanese also save lots of money because they let the Germans to all the R&D.

I said we would race.

Hopefully by May the VW is gone. My car will hopefully be done by end of May. that should give you enough time to practice with your lil bike. BTW this isnt no 40 roll race this will be a 100mph gap starting upwards of 70mph

why do we have to race by your rules? im not going past 140. call me a pussy, it just aint happenen. so, pick another run. and i figured my bs bike vs the dd would be fun. but we can just stick to the purpose built toys. im still gonna rape your life

Quote:

Originally Posted by neonkiller http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

I said we would race.

why do we have to race by your rules? im not going past 140. call me a pussy, it just aint happenen. so, pick another run. and i figured my bs bike vs the dd would be fun. but we can just stick to the purpose built toys. im still gonna rape your life

So your telling me your gonna rape me but if your bike will be so fast how the fuck you gonna 1320 it?

Now dont get me wrong but if its gonna be fast as you say from a standing 1320 you should be pretty deep in 9's around the 140's

140 aint shit on a bike.

Dont walk it if you cant stand up.

I mean think about it, if your bike, if that is what your gonna use weighs 2k less than the car i will be murdering you with of course ill be making 500-600 more hp than you but if your liter bike is scared of my car i guess there is nothing more to complain about.

All this talk about whooping and murdering my car you should know I play to win I dont talk shit cause what I claim gets done.

We can have an epic thread and end it just like the rest I got in the hall of fame up in this joint.

I got weight.

So your telling me your gonna rape me but if your bike will be so fast how the fuck you gonna 1320 it?

Now dont get me wrong but if its gonna be fast as you say from a standing 1320 you should be pretty deep in 9's around the 140's

140 aint shit on a bike.

Dont walk it if you cant stand up.

I mean think about it, if your bike, if that is what your gonna use weighs 2k less than the car i will be murdering you with of course ill be making 500-600 more hp than you but if your liter bike is scared of my car i guess there is nothing more to complain about.

All this talk about whooping and murdering my car you should know I play to win I dont talk shit cause what I claim gets done.

We can have an epic thread and end it just like the rest I got in the hall of fame up in this joint.

I got weight.

:lol: if i do 140 on the track thats all well and good. but we both know, this aint gone be on the track unless we are at marion. now for the 1320. its whatever, we will see whats going down,but on the street im not breaking 140, its just not going down. we dont need an epic thread, im putting this out there rite now, IM WALKING YOUR ASS THIS SUMMER... DONT GET ALL BUTT HURT AND SAY ," OH HES GOT A BIKE, HE SHOULD WIN". i made a general statement and you threw your name out there. so now its going down

:lol: if i do 140 on the track thats all well and good. but we both know, this aint gone be on the track unless we are at marion. now for the 1320. its whatever, we will see whats going down,but on the street im not breaking 140, its just not going down. we dont need an epic thread, im putting this out there rite now, IM WALKING YOUR ASS THIS SUMMER... DONT GET ALL BUTT HURT AND SAY ," OH HES GOT A BIKE, HE SHOULD WIN". i made a general statement and you threw your name out there. so now its going down

I dont understand I would hope in a stock for stock form that you would rape me on the 1320, if you cant LOL

You called me and everyone else out and now your giving excuses as to why you wont go faster than 140.

Not my problem you pulled back on your statement, you the window shopper