WORLD VS ZEEFAG

04silvrz

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the fuck is going on in here? fill me in from page 1, pl0x

I am too drunk for that shit but i will try anyway. basically, nissan dude talks shit, gets owned, backs off like a faggot and gets owned more, supra dude comes in, people talk shit, i get bored and run my mouth, end of story i guess

something along those lines, or some shit

I am too drunk for that shit but i will try anyway. basically, nissan dude talks shit, gets owned, backs off like a faggot and gets owned more, supra dude comes in, people talk shit, i get bored and run my mouth, end of story i guess

something along those lines, or some shit

i lost count of the people that want to race me in this thread.

i just came in here and said shit cuz i was bored lol. i wont give two fucks about this tomorrow. but i will still race you this summer for shits and gigglrs

its all good man, you gotta race me anyway. i gave you 5 reasons. you still need to pick your favorite 3.

anyone know of a yellow cobra with black wheels?? it had the stupid snake on teh side and said SVT on the back. It had at least a cat-back cause it was loud... was on 315N sat night....

lawl stupid snake? that snake would roll your ZFAG car.