dadada da da da dadadda dadada (Battlefield 3)

Nate1647545505

As long as they don't mess with the basic idea of the game, I'll be happy. I just don't want them to change the game to be more like CoD. It has to have huge open maps, multiple classes, and tons of vehicles. It also needs to have joystick support for the Helis and Jets.

Unlockable content is optional IMO, but I guess it's necessary these days. Single player isn't necessary for a BF game either.

I just wish more people liked 2142. I loved that game and all the different ways to play. But I guess most people didn't want to take the time to learn the intricacies.

Here's hoping BF3 is as good as BF2.

• 3 weeks later...
As long as they don't mess with the basic idea of the game, I'll be happy. I just don't want them to change the game to be more like CoD. It has to have huge open maps, multiple classes, and tons of vehicles. It also needs to have joystick support for the Helis and Jets.

Unlockable content is optional IMO, but I guess it's necessary these days. Single player isn't necessary for a BF game either.

I just wish more people liked 2142. I loved that game and all the different ways to play. But I guess most people didn't want to take the time to learn the intricacies.

Here's hoping BF3 is as good as BF2.

My thoughts exactly, 2142 was awesome. Freaking TITANS!! But that commander better not move them or else the server explodes lol.

Newer ingame teaser/trailer:

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/1431/article/battlefield-3---gameplay-debut-trailer/

Preorder bonus looks pretty sick, a multiplayer expansion pack with 4 fan favorite maps from BF2. I'll be all over this, especially considering all the talk about how the next COD game might be a blunder. Not saying I wont get it, but I have a feeling BF3 will definitly deliever.

I read up on it in the newest game informer. It looks and sounds absolutely bad ass. The affect you can have on the surrounding environment is crazy and the newest technology they are using is supposed to be the best thing to be used in awhile.

Also, Duke Nukem has an official release date and I'm more stoked about it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Why?

Online play for consoles max at like 24 players and the maps are reduced with that outlaying shroud where they say "turn around or you'll die" or whatever. Gay. PC's get 64 players with the full maps.

I'll still get the console version simply because all my friends have xbox's and shitty computers.