dadada da da da dadadda dadada (Battlefield 3)

Nate1647545505

Online play for consoles max at like 24 players and the maps are reduced with that outlaying shroud where they say "turn around or you'll die" or whatever. Gay. PC's get 64 players with the full maps.

I'll still get the console version simply because all my friends have xbox's and shitty computers.

Oh didn't read into that but not really a deal breaker for me. 12 vs. 12 is still some decent sized battles if you ask me. Not saying Battlefield can't do 64 person battles well... But there is a reason why most games stick to 6 on 6 or around there. Bigger is not always better.

Console version will meet my needs for sure. Can't wait for this game though. Considering its release window, and the current state of activision is kind of well 'blah' at best, this might be the first COD I skip, especially if Battlefield delievers as it should.

Oh didn't read into that but not really a deal breaker for me. 12 vs. 12 is still some decent sized battles if you ask me. Not saying Battlefield can't do 64 person battles well... But there is a reason why most games stick to 6 on 6 or around there. Bigger is not always better.

Console version will meet my needs for sure. Can't wait for this game though. Considering its release window, and the current state of activision is kind of well 'blah' at best, this might be the first COD I skip, especially if Battlefield delievers as it should.

Yeah on console it will still be a great game im sure.

• 1 month later...