Neonkiller vs Phil = Who will win.

neonkiller

Neonkille Vs Phail (Phil)  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Neonkille Vs Phail (Phil)

• NeonKiller
    • Phail (Phil)

Phil has been claiming that his bike will kill all.

But yet wont go over 140mph.

I told him to watch out for my new project. My hopes and how long the time for the motor to come home should be done by end of MAY.

Now most of you know the VW likes it from 80, however its getting sold and my new baby will be taking bitches down like SARS.

This thread will be where the shit talking ends and the drama begins. Place your bets summer is just around the corner.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just like i claimed in the other thread, im not doing more than 140 on the street, i dont see why i have to race your race, why cant you put a car together that can do a "normal race"? why must we all race to your strength??? why cant we do a 40-140? or a dig ? for all you know ive been blowing smoke up your ass about what i do have, maybe not, but i got somthing thats gonna fuck your shoes off and thats all you need to know

just like i claimed in the other thread, im not doing more than 140 on the street, i dont see why i have to race your race, why cant you put a car together that can do a "normal race"? why must we all race to your strength??? why cant we do a 40-140? or a dig ? for all you know ive been blowing smoke up your ass about what i do have, maybe not, but i got somthing thats gonna fuck your shoes off and thats all you need to know

Originally Posted by Phil http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/../ubb/graemlins/lol.gif if i do 140 on the track thats all well and good. but we both know, this aint gone be on the track unless we are at marion. now for the 1320. its whatever, we will see whats going down,but on the street im not breaking 140, its just not going down. we dont need an epic thread, im putting this out there rite now, IM WALKING YOUR ASS THIS SUMMER... DONT GET ALL BUTT HURT AND SAY ," OH HES GOT A BIKE, HE SHOULD WIN". i made a general statement and you threw your name out there. so now its going down

The reason why we cant go from 40 is that Ill be burning smoke from my tires like red and meth do blunts on a tour bus.

You called me out I said lets do this. You called me out knowing what type of setup Ive had and what roll I go from. But yet your the guy who takes the cop out and asks for a dig.

Thats like asking a stretched busa to race you in auto X

Originally Posted by Phil http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

The reason why we cant go from 40 is that Ill be burning smoke from my tires like red and meth do blunts on a tour bus.

You called me out I said lets do this. You called me out knowing what type of setup Ive had and what roll I go from. But yet your the guy who takes the cop out and asks for a dig.

Thats like asking a stretched busa to race you in auto X

so i have to race your car to your strength because you cant drive??? thats what it sounds like to me, i dont see the point of going past 140 on the street, if you cant get it done prior to that, then idk what there is else to prove. im going to love to see what kind of car your putting together, cause i was in the car with linn 2 yrs ago and he was getting walked by garrett on his bike, and i doubt your car will be doing wat linn did prior to everything going bad. but im not worried about it, youll come out, get spanked and say it shoudl have happened since you have a car and im on a bike. its a lose lose for me, but i dont give a fuck, ill take your pride gladly

so i have to race your car to your strength because you cant drive??? thats what it sounds like to me, i dont see the point of going past 140 on the street, if you cant get it done prior to that, then idk what there is else to prove. im going to love to see what kind of car your putting together, cause i was in the car with linn 2 yrs ago and he was getting walked by garrett on his bike, and i doubt your car will be doing wat linn did prior to everything going bad. but im not worried about it, youll come out, get spanked and say it shoudl have happened since you have a car and im on a bike. its a lose lose for me, but i dont give a fuck, ill take your pride gladly

Get this right. Im not John Linn nor will me car be what his was.

Going past 140 would ensure a fair race as if the car driving cannot get traction till around 60 it wont go anywhere.

If a car has traction it moves, Its not rocket science.

Ive never cried about getting spanked by a bike. You seem to know so much about what I do how come you have nothing to back it up.

Fuck we used to go out looking for bikes to race not to mention multiple threads on me finding them and beating them.

Your de-throwning yourself claiming to kill all who post up in threads or you got the baddest thing on this board. I simply called you out and you keep throwing out excuses as to why you dont wanna race.

But this part is what really matters cause you just locked yourself in.

but im not worried about it, youll come out, get spanked and say it shoudl have happened since you have a car and im on a bike. its a lose lose for me, but i dont give a fuck, ill take your pride gladly

If that is not a deal to race I dunno what is.

It seems "losing" to you and taking someone elses "pride" is more important than the will to man up and race.

You called me out..

I said lets do this.

Then you said "oh wait only a certain MPH"

Looks like you called yourself out in this one

I got nothing to lose just haters to gain so jump in line.

Get this right. Im not John Linn nor will me car be what his was.

Going past 140 would ensure a fair race as if the car driving cannot get traction till around 60 it wont go anywhere.

If a car has traction it moves, Its not rocket science.

Ive never cried about getting spanked by a bike. You seem to know so much about what I do how come you have nothing to back it up.

Fuck we used to go out looking for bikes to race not to mention multiple threads on me finding them and beating them.

Your de-throwning yourself claiming to kill all who post up in threads or you got the baddest thing on this board. I simply called you out and you keep throwing out excuses as to why you dont wanna race.

But this part is what really matters cause you just locked yourself in.

If that is not a deal to race I dunno what is.

It seems "losing" to you and taking someone elses "pride" is more important than the will to man up and race.

You called me out..

I said lets do this.

Then you said "oh wait only a certain MPH"

Looks like you called yourself out in this one

I got nothing to lose just haters to gain so jump in line.

when did i ever say i wasnt going to race??? please dont read farther than what i type, thats somthing women do. as long as ive known you, you look for bitch ass kids with 600s. you look for suspect kids who dont know shit. i clearly know whats up, i said i was going to walk you. i will walk you, i said its a lose lose, cause WHEN i beat you, its like big deal i beat up on a car, but if by some miracle you pull on me (unlikley) then its like oooooooooohhhhhhhhh phil got beat by shantons car. he cant ride for shit. the fact remains, my bike will hook from a low roll, or a mid roll, but shit gets mad sketchy past 140 on a bike. i woulda done 160 plus in my camaro, did it a shit ton of times, but on a bike it gets crazy. im not jp, im not doing 200mph just for the hell of it. sorry aint going down. how about this, once i pull away like your standing still wich im sure will be before 140 ill let out let you catch up and do it again so you know whats up.

when did i ever say i wasnt going to race??? please dont read farther than what i type, thats somthing women do. as long as ive known you, you look for bitch ass kids with 600s. you look for suspect kids who dont know shit. i clearly know whats up, i said i was going to walk you. i will walk you, i said its a lose lose, cause WHEN i beat you, its like big deal i beat up on a car, but if by some miracle you pull on me (unlikley) then its like oooooooooohhhhhhhhh phil got beat by shantons car. he cant ride for shit. the fact remains, my bike will hook from a low roll, or a mid roll, but shit gets mad sketchy past 140 on a bike. i woulda done 160 plus in my camaro, did it a shit ton of times, but on a bike it gets crazy. im not jp, im not doing 200mph just for the hell of it. sorry aint going down. how about this, once i pull away like your standing still wich im sure will be before 140 ill let out let you catch up and do it again so you know whats up.

Maybe you are suspect maybe I do think you cant ride.

I couldnt beat liter bikes

But 600's were a gamble based upon riders. What you think every 600 I ran into I beat......

Your right this is no biggie for me but there is a ton riding on you since you will be on a bike that is more than a liter...

If I got beat on my bike that was a liter bike and claimed you were gonna hose some car shit Id crawl under a rock and wait for 2012 to roll around.

Like I said I got nothin to lose

But 600's were a gamble based upon riders. What you think every 600 I ran into I beat......

Your right this is no biggie for me but there is a ton riding on you since you will be on a bike that is more than a liter...

If I got beat on my bike that was a liter bike and claimed you were gonna hose some car shit Id crawl under a rock and wait for 2012 to roll around.

the hustle has just owned you, you have no clue of what i have, ive made a few moves this winter, and only 3 people know whats going down. ive been through a few bikes this winter alone. keep thinking im riding somthing to big for me, keep thinking i cant ride, keep thinking your gonna win. this is a nightmare that you wont wake up from, your not gonna get beat by a busa, your not gonna get beat by a bottled bike. its all me and mine.

the hustle has just owned you, you have no clue of what i have, ive made a few moves this winter, and only 3 people know whats going down. ive been through a few bikes this winter alone. keep thinking im riding somthing to big for me, keep thinking i cant ride, keep thinking your gonna win. this is a nightmare that you wont wake up from, your not gonna get beat by a busa, your not gonna get beat by a bottled bike. its all me and mine.

I could care less if you strapped that 4 cylinder bike motor to a barbie edition hot wheels jeep.

I'll show up with my shit locked loaded and ready to murder. Do the same.

I could care less if you strapped that 4 cylinder bike motor to a barbie edition hot wheels jeep.

I'll show up with my shit locked loaded and ready to murder. Do the same.

i got mine killer, remember this aint no neon, im coming for your all you got. make sure the camera is in your car, i wanna see how fast my shit gets busy

I love it. Back in the day it was fun running around looking for bikes to play with. I got my money on you my man do it to it.

Phil fuck roll racin' a bike doesn't prove you can ride worth a shit! If you can't decide to race on a dig it ain't worth the gas nor the pride and bullshit associated with it.

bike is a dig or no race machine. cars are a different story!

Phil fuck roll racin' a bike doesn't prove you can ride worth a shit! If you can't decide to race on a dig it ain't worth the gas nor the pride and bullshit associated with it.

bike is a dig or no race machine. cars are a different story!

thats why i said why do we have to run his race??? everything with shanton is high roll bs. the bike will be put together just fine, its not hard to do what im doing, cycle search will make sure its done correctly. at this point shit is locked in, again no matter how it ends i lose, but ill whip his ass in a worthless feat, just so he shuts the fuck up