Fuck you space ghost or what ever your screen name is now

NTHER91

That's bullshit.

macs are already overpriced. Shouldn't need $200 in additional vmware fusion and win 7 for it to work properly.

Not to work properly, some business websites and systems are only useable with Internet Explorer. My wife connects to some stuff at Riverside and it has to be IE. My work also requires IE to connect to IBM's Web Sphere software. My VMware Fusion 3 was $40 and My windows 7 was $30. I don't have to buy Antivirus, so I call it a draw.

Loopback :)

a.k.a. "Home"

I briefly played with an iPad at Best Buy, but I bought a netbook. The reason was, regardless of my feelings about macs, I do a lot of typing on the netbook and I didn't think I'd like the iPad's keyboard and squashed view for long periods. But I will say that the iPad's keyboard was a lot easier to use than I thought it would be. Though I was able to type faster than the display could keep up.

You can connect a bluetooth keyboard too.

That's a thought, but awkward for toting around and setting up, etc.

Don't get me wrong, the touch tablet idea is a great one. Honestly, you can just watch Star Trek: TNG to see how useful something of that format can be. Get a wireless broadband link in one and you'll have a pretty useful gadget. Phones are already at that point.

Now whether the future will run in iOS or Android, who knows? Apple has only about a 50% success ratio in promoting their proprietary formats against open platforms.

For my purpose, however, an ultralight computer with an integrated physical keyboard was a better choice.

That's a thought, but awkward for toting around and setting up, etc.

For my purpose, however, an ultralight computer with an integrated physical keyboard was a better choice.

not true sir. the portfolio case comes with a keyboard attached (bluetooth and still wireless). the whole portfolio case folder up with attached keyboard and ipad is still smaller than a college spiral paper notebook when its closed. a couple of the engineers have gotten the portable touch mousepad that you can buy with the macbook pro working no the ipad too. i have not figured that one out yet...

http://www.espow.com/wholesale-ipad-leather-case-holder-with-keyboard-built-in-2-storage-pockets-for-memory-cards.html