C5 questions??

Stimmel1647545512

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The parts department is pretty clueless, if what you want isn't simple you have to give them a part number. Constant battle for me and I work there.

they just like messing with you then because i never had a problem with two of the guys there:p

ordered the bypass module for it after going through some things with the guys at ips also ordered the skip shift for it i have tursday and friday off so the car should be running by thursday im gonna plan on taking it to ips next week and going through everyhting hopefully reseting the fuel shut off at 200 or somehting incase the colum lock problem comes back as it seems like it does on these cars

ordered the bypass module for it after going through some things with the guys at ips also ordered the skip shift for it i have tursday and friday off so the car should be running by thursday im gonna plan on taking it to ips next week and going through everyhting hopefully reseting the fuel shut off at 200 or somehting incase the colum lock problem comes back as it seems like it does on these cars

256 is the number.

Column lock bypass was the first thing I did to mine. You wont have to worry about it after you install it. Im surprised it never gave the owner before you a problem.

Column lock bypass was the first thing I did to mine. You wont have to worry about it after you install it. Im surprised it never gave the owner before you a problem.

I have a 2000 sitting in my garage and its had the steering lock up once. What do I have to do to get this thing to never do it again?