Looking for salesmen

Stoopid Hipster

Looking for salesmen, its a 100% commission job and you would be making cold calls for Signature Lawns. We are a local lawn care company a lot like Scotts or true green taking care of lawn fertilization and weed control. Flybye (Sean Webb) and myself work there and make great money in a real relaxed environment. There is no commission cap so as many sales as you can make in a week is yours unless you completely suck your looking at about $340 a week at a min. (but if u make no sales then no paycheck )but if you're as good as flybye you're looking at $800 a week on an average day you're gonna make around 2-3 sales a day. We work mon-fri 4pm-9pm and sat 10am-4ish pm So if you have any sales experience or are confident that you can make sales then contact me and I'll have you come in and interview, if you make the cut, you will go through a training week you will get $200 for your time.

and yes we are a legit company we have an A+ rating with the better business bureau and have been in business for 8 years with 18,000+ customers.

Edited by Stoopid Hipster
I suck at life

The job is legit everyone. I made about $250 in just a few hours last night for example. There is money to be made, but that is obviously all up to you.

This company has many perks too. The bonuses and office moral are what make the job awesome.

Oh and it is 100% commission, but you will get a cell phone check or company phone. He was also wrong about the minimum you can make. If your hitting less than 7 sales a week on average than this job isn't for you. This job has tiers, so the amount of money you can make is up to you and what tier you hit. You might even be able to get a little bonus if you can come in and beat me in sales for the week. My boss bet $75 this week nobody can touch me. I took the money last week and plan to do it again.......

Not interested but...for the few that may be interested..

How is the training program for the company and is there any training program involved with said company?

I know walking into a sales atmosphere where one may not have much experince in that particular area,the training program is a big help when finally getting on the phones.

Not looking for Job ,But we are looking for Another company for are Yard.We used to have TruGreen But was Very unsatisfied with there work and customer support.We only asked for a couple of favors before they came is to call us and we would open the back gate to spray come to find Out came home And the fence was broke And a bill was on the Door.They even sprayed 3 times in one week. Questions

1.What do you guys charge(double lot Corner Lot)?

2. Front yard would need done But back yard we have a Dog would the chemicals hurt him

Not interested but...for the few that may be interested..

How is the training program for the company and is there any training program involved with said company?

I know walking into a sales atmosphere where one may not have much experince in that particular area,the training program is a big help when finally getting on the phones.

Our training program is not very intense at all. This job is the most laid back atmosphere I have ever been in. You will pretty much just come in and be set up with one of the best salesman in the office. We will teach you about our program and give you all the necessary information you need. You will be paid $8 an hr for 30 hours of training, but shouldn't need that much. Our office always has a positive vibe and will help you out along the way no questions asked. I promise that if you can talk and have sales experience you will make killer money with us. I am just shy of 24 years old and grossing around $1k a week while working only 30 or so hours a week tops.

Not looking for Job ,But we are looking for Another company for are Yard.We used to have TruGreen But was Very unsatisfied with there work and customer support.We only asked for a couple of favors before they came is to call us and we would open the back gate to spray come to find Out came home And the fence was broke And a bill was on the Door.They even sprayed 3 times in one week. Questions

1.What do you guys charge(double lot Corner Lot)?

2. Front yard would need done But back yard we have a Dog would the chemicals hurt him

Pm sent my dude. I would rather talk with you over the phone about what we do different than any other company and hopefully set you up with a better service.

Where are you getting your numbers for the cold Calls? I'm great at sales but wanted to see how you guys are getting numbers.

They are realtor sheets for homeowners. The cold calls are just for the cold months. when the weather breaks we do door knocking just like Scott's, TruGreen or any other lawn care company.

I just made $1100 last week and only worked MAYBE 30 hours btw :D

• 2 weeks later...