sexiest and ugliest

phil

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, any Audi is my vote for ugliest. They are the ugliest and most boring line of cars every produced.

I would drive my ugly econobox chevy any day of the week over any Audi.

Guess you haven't driven many Audi's. I think they drive very smooth, have great smooth power band, top notch brakes, and good handling from the factory. My 10 year old 150k mile Audi still pleases me. You are entitled to your opinion tho.

Guess you haven't driven many Audi's. I think they drive very smooth, have great smooth power band, top notch brakes, and good handling from the factory. My 10 year old 150k mile Audi still pleases me. You are entitled to your opinion tho.

He's obviously just being a troll. :D

agreed...

I have driven the rs4, s4 turbo and the s4 4.2....

I was happy with al but the 4.2 it felt heavy. They handle well, stop well and the interior is very comfortable.

Ugly. Alexes hunter green oval shaped shitt box trowas fiero

Hott. My bmw, riches e36 or justins e30

I guess you never saw my red 97 cavalier with a green trunk and the CR sticker? That gets my vote for ugliest car. Ask Andy he bought it :D