sexiest and ugliest

phil

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I get in on the action racing you then? I mean its just a Honda, it can't be that fast.... I don't want none of this "my race" bullshit either, we'll do it at one of the track days this year, I will let you name the money value though

ahahahaha i would have expected this response. EVERY honda guy says the same thing. i read your build thread, i didnt say your car is slow. i said i secretly want to own one. please dont tell anybody, it can be our secret. ;)

yeah. im on 205's at the moment, i know all about tire fryers.

the only tire that small in my garage is the 4 mini spares that i use so i don't mess up my wheels on my camaro when i roll it into a paint booth. not even the spare tire's on my TBSS or the GF's CTS-V are that small.:p

the only tire that small in my garage is the 4 mini spares that i use so i don't mess up my wheels on my camaro when i roll it into a paint booth. not even the spare tire's on my TBSS or the GF's CTS-V are that small.:p

I'm running 165/50s on the VW? COME AT ME BRO :lol:

the car came with a kentucky title. im lucky it doesnt have super swampers on it.