sexiest and ugliest

phil

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but this coming from the guy who lives with his gf's parents, lulz

True story. And In 6 months Ill be putting $50k down on a house since the E55, GSXR 1000, and GSR are paid for ;) DEF dosen't hurt to wait to move out. Lifes like a Chess match and im just playing it smart. you always say you love haters so dont get cocky you JUST moved out or your rents and you got 4 years on me bub. P.s See ya soon we got some shopping to do ;)

lol y u always hittin on nikki then steve? :gtfo:

That beat bitch that begged to fuck and suck me and danny off years ago, and sent us naked pictures.... right.. we hit on her, LOL what a joke.... You keep that away from me hahaha

Newb please proceed to the user cp section, click change password close your eyes type randomly, then hit the log out button and don't look back. I don't know you and from what I see you getting along well with everyone on here :)

Edited by Evolved8

True story. And In 6 months Ill be putting $50k down on a house since the E55, GSXR 1000, and GSR are paid for ;) DEF dosen't hurt to wait to move out. Lifes like a Chess match and im just playing it smart. you always say you love haters so dont get cocky you JUST moved out or your rents and you got 4 years on me bub. P.s See ya soon we got some shopping to do ;)

That beat bitch that begged to fuck and suck me and danny off years ago, and sent us naked pictures.... right.. we hit on her, LOL what a joke.... You keep that away from me hahaha

Newb please proceed to the user cp section, click change password close your eyes type randomly, then hit the log out button and don't look back. I don't know you and from what I see you getting along well with everyone on here :)

you dont know me? really? we went to school together. youre the one everyone used to pick on. u used to come to my house waayyy back in the day to try and kick it with trelease when you had that red honda civic with the white shag carpet in the back. you used to try to sell stolen car audio from the auto spa, then when you got caught doing it, you placed the blame on ray and got him fired.. funny you dont know me, i know you pretty well. and in regards to nikki, dont act like u werent trying to get it, she showed tons of ppl the shit you would say to her, always beggin her to send pics and all that..

your beat

fucking beat

if he beats me, he beats me. but im not on here trying to keep it a secret what i drive. obviously 2/3 of this board can beat my car but thats probably because this board is full of all the fastest cars in columbus. im not claiming i can pass anything but a gas station, but i joined this forum in hopes of getting races that dont involve honda civics with ebay turbo kits pushing 6psi. so if he's got something worth talking about, maybe he should talk about it, instead of running his mouth about my shit.

ok.. good for you. i got a supra. if you wanna talk shit about it, come run me. i dont care what you have, i'm down to negotiate a race, and if you beat me, cool. talk all you want about how slow my car is. if you lose, then youll have to deal with losing to a noob with a slow supra.

ok.. good for you. i got a supra. if you wanna talk shit about it, come run me. i dont care what you have, i'm down to negotiate a race, and if you beat me, cool. talk all you want about how slow my car is. if you lose, then youll have to deal with losing to a noob with a slow supra.

Can we just skip to the part where you leave ?

Yawn

I want to race your slow supra with my heavy ass truck as soon as the tracks open up.

you dont know me? really? we went to school together. youre the one everyone used to pick on. u used to come to my house waayyy back in the day to try and kick it with trelease when you had that red honda civic with the white shag carpet in the back. you used to try to sell stolen car audio from the auto spa, then when you got caught doing it, you placed the blame on ray and got him fired.. funny you dont know me, i know you pretty well. and in regards to nikki, dont act like u werent trying to get it, she showed tons of ppl the shit you would say to her, always beggin her to send pics and all that..

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL