sexiest and ugliest

phil

ok.. good for you. i got a supra. if you wanna talk shit about it, come run me. i dont care what you have, i'm down to negotiate a race, and if you beat me, cool. talk all you want about how slow my car is. if you lose, then youll have to deal with losing to a noob with a slow supra.

WHAT?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he beats me, he beats me. but im not on here trying to keep it a secret what i drive. obviously 2/3 of this board can beat my car but thats probably because this board is full of all the fastest cars in columbus. im not claiming i can pass anything but a gas station, but i joined this forum in hopes of getting races that dont involve honda civics with ebay turbo kits pushing 6psi. so if he's got something worth talking about, maybe he should talk about it, instead of running his mouth about my shit.

fucking beat leave, I drive a car with very minimal mods

I got both those apps on my iPhone bruh. I'm glad you found the thread Andrew. Funny things to come.

Mjsplatterpooponmypoopdickpoopra : Y U NO RACE ME?!!

i have a valid reply for that. first let me pull this out. :bs:

is this a call out? seriously? you cant even speak of what you drive. i already told you, i have no problem setting up a race, didnt i? i even pmed you.. matter of fact, here's the convo.

Re: ??

Quote:Originally Posted by mjrsplat

lets hear about your car? you talk a hell of a lot about mine for someone who says they drive "their cousin's bentley" just curious why all the secrecy?

Quote:Originally Posted by Panduh

Nope

ok then u got no room to talk about mine then. :gtfo:

okay paul walker.

dont pm me anymore.

so the real question is, why are you gonna talk shit you cant back up, you're all talk bud. :gtfo:

is this a call out? seriously? you cant even speak of what you drive. i already told you, i have no problem setting up a race, didnt i? i even pmed you.. matter of fact, here's the convo.

lets hear about your car? you talk a hell of a lot about mine for someone who says they drive "their cousin's bentley" just curious why all the secrecy?

Nope

okay paul walker.

dont pm me anymore.

so the real question is, why are you gonna talk shit you cant back up, you're all talk bud. :gtfo:

Welcome to CR where more people have fast keyboards than fast cars.

Oh and if you try to set up one more race like this, in public like a total retard who can't read the rules I will ban you. That goes for anyone else too...

E

Nope

okay paul walker.

dont pm me anymore.

Omg your making yourself look dumber and dumber every post. Look stop posting and lurk for a month straight. It will make you look like less of a queerbag. Mikes truck is worth 25x worth more than your entire net worth. The second he wants a quick / fast car, he will run to dad , say " dad I want a fast car" his dad will spend a few Gs and he will spilt your shit faster than your first sexual expierence. The cousins bently is a joke, you haven't been around long enough to know about that. Your gonna get spanked like 30x this summer as it is, jus stop posting and learn. Don't say a word, just read. You can't be me!

Nope

okay paul walker.

dont pm me anymore.

lol i like how he told you not to PM him anymore. That guy is such a hardass. Oh wait, thats me. I remember now.

E

Omg your making yourself look dumber and dumber every post. Look stop posting and lurk for a month straight. It will make you look like less of a queerbag. Mikes truck is worth 25x worth more than your entire net worth. The second he wants a quick / fast car, he will run to dad , say " dad I want a fast car" his dad will spend a few Gs and he will spilt your shit faster than your first sexual expierence. The cousins bently is a joke, you haven't been around long enough to know about that. Your gonna get spanked like 30x this summer as it is, jus stop posting and learn. Don't say a word, just read. You can't be me!