Must See Show!

APCh8r

And its at the Bar Of Metrosexual Assholes! :lol:

:supergay:

Obviously you haven't been there in awhile. It is actually a nice format for events as it is a large venue. It houses 1100 customers and a wide variety of different bar areas/themes.

Nate yeah I have been into House since HS. I have a bunch of friends that DJ house music. One actually lives in FL doing it now and hopefully going over to Berlin next year to move his career on.

As far as the event I should be there. I think Big Chief and NoChickenStrips will be going also.

me and basshunter are bff's lol

sounds like it'd be neat to go. i think i have over 2000 techno songs... is that too much?? i just got crazy with torrent files, downloaded 10, 100 song volumes of house/techno music and then a few more albums...

it all started with sandstorm on the radio.

Edited by natedogg624

The old lady next door to me is into that music. She plays it outside every summer. Very annoying and not hangover friendly. I keep expecting to look over and see her yard full of dancing gay dudes. That shit is ghey. I cant imagine a straight guy enjoying that stuff unless he is really trippin hard. sorry.

I had no idea there were so many technoheads is this rave warehouse we call Ohio-Riders. I thought all Americans were in to Rock & Country.

Glow sticks at the ready.... let the rave begin

:dj: :dj: :dj:

Lol, I'm listening to DJ Micro as I read this thread. I think I'll try to make it, though it sucks I wont be 21 till four days after the concert.:dj:

Oh shit, I just remembered that my grandparents are coming into town on the 20th to throw a birthdays party for my twin and I, maybe I wont be able to go.

anyone got the vicks vapor rub and x....gave it up when i was about 21-22

ah the memories....

i used to spin back in the day...it was just a year or two long phase...it seemed like it took FOREVER to save up to buy those damn technics sl1200's and the mixer...and all the money spent on all the vinyl! All that stuff's been collecting dust for 10 years.

the things we've spent our hard earned money on!