tshertttt tymmeeeee

AWW$HEEET

Predictions:

Snookie gets buttbanged by a juicehead, paulie d yells awwwyeah then brings home some dirty hampsters then sitch makes out with some zoo creatures and fails to seal the deal again.

Also sammie is oddly on her period for the fifth straight week. Ronnie dun give fuk again fbgm. Aww yeeeah

Jersey Shore Cast Shot

By far worst show ever.

actually, MTV has some queer ass show called Skins or something faggoty like that, and THAT is the worst show ever. I watched the first episode (who the fuck knows why, I'm a moron apparently) and it made me want to kill a baby seal. Now every time I see a preview for that gayness, I seizure violently and break things.

WORST SHOW EVER.

actually, MTV has some queer ass show called Skins or something faggoty like that, and THAT is the worst show ever. I watched the first episode (who the fuck knows why, I'm a moron apparently) and it made me want to kill a baby seal. Now every time I see a preview for that gayness, I seizure violently and break things.

WORST SHOW EVER.

I don't know if I am ready for the very idea of a show worse than "the shore".

WORST SHOW EVER.

Got cancelld. More grenade talk less faggetry in this thread.

WORST SHOW EVER.

It's a remake of the original one that was on some British channel. The british version is pretty good actually, but I heard the MTV one is god awful.

in all honesty, i used to hate the show, thought it was for fags. but after heading down town and seeing pauly DJ, i gave it a second chance and started watching again. its actually funnier than i thought. i thought they were all just a bunch of pricks.

in all honesty, i used to hate the show, thought it was for fags. but after heading down town and seeing pauly DJ, i gave it a second chance and started watching again. its actually funnier than i thought. i thought they were all just a bunch of pricks.

Yeah, I started watching the first season because of the website guidofistpump.com, I enjoyed laughing at these fools. Then I got hooked because it is actually funny.