Biggest "sleeper" on CR?

nurkvinny

That's a driver mod IMO.

it is all about the driver...he did a lot of track days last year with pca and all the snobby porsche guys were getting pissed because he was passing them, but they didn't know how to drive their cars properly, yet...that's why they were there with instructors!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked GXP, but the MS3 is more of a sleeper. The V8 rumbled, but the MS3 is relatively quiet until pushed. Although not fast by CR Standards, she's surprised more than a few who obviously don't get the meaning behind my plates.

true the sound does give it away, but ive seen people look at the engine in one and still think nothing of it. There was a member on here (not sure if he still is or not) that had one, took it to trails and had some kid with a bolt on civic if i remember right, look strait at the engine and said it was still slow and he could beat it. Needless to say the kid got his ass handed to him

it is all about the driver...he did a lot of track days last year with pca and all the snobby porsche guys were getting pissed because he was passing them, but they didn't know how to drive their cars properly, yet...that's why they were there with instructors!

PCA is the most laid back, relaxed, non-stereotypical group out there in my opinion esp the Mid ohio and Northern ohio chapters. BMW club is where all the assholes are. That's why I continue to participate heavily with PCA despite no longer being a "snobby" porsche owner :D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sleeper

1. sleeper

Often reffering to what appears to be a ordinary looking stock commuter car that is anything but stock under the hood.

Ok, fine. Ultimate sleeper:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqSEGGX-JqZg5Qm9QQ6mutxfy1CjerO0MBj5zST5cevNGTIG5fyA

How the hell does that look like a regular bug?

Ok, fine. Ultimate sleeper:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqSEGGX-JqZg5Qm9QQ6mutxfy1CjerO0MBj5zST5cevNGTIG5fyA

You aren't really that dense are you ?

A sleeper is covert, and unsuspecting, a sleeper does not have a jet engine hanging out of the back of it.

See above volvo reference for "sleeper" you bleeding mangina.