zeefag vs mrjsplat

phil

Who's Gayer  

2,141 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gayer

• ZEEFAG
    • MRJSPLAT
    • PHIL (FOR MAKING FUCKING STUPID THREADS)
    • Buckeye (Scott)

Yeah the i is referring to you because its in your name.

Dipshit

you were speaking about me in third person, then threw the I in there. since you cant talk about me in first and third person at the same time, you were obviously trying to confess something. its ok that you're gay, i admire your courage coming out on a site such as cr. your innovative technique in coming out of the closet is one of a kind. u sir, are a hero among fags.

but if i see you in person, i'm keeping my back to the wall, just so we're clear. :bangbang:

Yes i was talking about you in the third person. And since you create your own username(until name rapes happen), I put the i in your name as if that is how you created your own username, therefore making you the homosexual.

I hope that explanation helps you understand the joke and that i was not referring to myself as a homo. Also, don't worry about keeping your back against the wall. I would never buttsechs a guy that drives a supra, they always seem to be the ones that don't call back.

No homo

fag.

Yes i was talking about you in the third person. And since you create your own username(until name rapes happen), I put the i in your name as if that is how you created your own username, therefore making you the homosexual.

I hope that explanation helps you understand the joke and that i was not referring to myself as a homo. Also, don't worry about keeping your back against the wall. I would never buttsechs a guy that drives a supra, they always seem to be the ones that don't call back.

so you have a spelling problem.. and its too late to say no homo, we have passed that point.

you did however make me lol and that deserves props. i'd rep ya, but i cant.

the part about not calling you back is correct sir. a fwd car is a deal breaker for me.

no homo.

and you cant has my number.

thanks for playing..

another random message

not done yet

i made duff sad </3

again, no homo

fag.