Rossi's Bar & Kitchen

El Karacho1647545492

If you're ever looking for a place to eat/take someone, try Rossi's Bar & Kitchen in the Short North. I dined there with my dad last night and it was amazing. I had lobster ravioli and truffled grits and I'm still full. And they have Jeni's Salty Caramel ice cream which tastes exactly like my grandmother's flan.

So you went on a date with your dad, and ate ice cream that reminded you of your grandmothers "flan". The fuck kinda family you have?

Portuguese.

You read a post about someone having dinner with his dad, and immediately assumed it was a date. What the fuck kind of family do you have?

edit: flan = Iberian dessert. I don't know if that'll clear things up for you or if the xenophobia will be too much to handle, but either way I think you have some offs to fuck elsewhere.

Portuguese.

You read a post about someone having dinner with his dad, and immediately assumed it was a date. What the fuck kind of family do you have?

edit: flan = Iberian dessert. I don't know if that'll clear things up for you or if the xenophobia will be too much to handle, but either way I think you have some offs to fuck elsewhere.

poor wording on your part in the initial post. It was funny and you know it.

Unless I just found a button on you I can exploit.... :)